Who is Fairview and are they good?

WestviewAlumni

Congrats to Westview. Very impressive 2a football team fo sho. Drives 2 and half hours and served us a spanking. We hope you have a safe drive back to Martin!

Fairview didn't play their best but they just aren't on Westviews level at this point in the season. Should be alot learned from this experience though and will hopefully contribute to making us better. I was proud of the defense. There were some mistakes but it's unlikely we'll encounter another QB as prolific as Simpson again this season. The offense is giving up as many points as they score and special teams are giving up a TD per game as well. Got to clean that stuff up post haste. 

Keep on digging Jackets. The region is still in play. :thumb:

Edited by Swarm

6 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I’m telling you Westview is winning 2A

Man lets be honest some doubted Westview cause they have such a boner hoping Peabody is down !! You and me watched Westview and said right them No one will challenge the Chargers in 2 a !!! Not all of everyone’s reason for doubt but some folks on here look at them selves in the mirror dancing like Buffalo bill and fantasizing about the Tide being down ! I say this we would split with Westview if we played 10 times ! The way the chargers handled themselves with class on the field I am a fan now !!!!! But people better put some respect on it when they say Westview this year ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

I was at that one. Peabody has freak athletes! Simpson is the real deal buddy. Since he dropped his 40 time he’s scary fast now! Yea IMO it’s Peabody in 1A and Westview in 2A

We don’t quit swarm ! That Charger team we would split or maybe go 6/4 against ! Solid all around team ! GL on your season dude !