Who is Fairview and are they good?

WestviewAlumni

14 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Westview travels to Fairview next Friday night. Never heard of them, are they good?

They’re not bad this year but I would consider it a little bit of a down year from the standards they’ve set the pass 6/7 years, they’ve been a legit and relevant program in 3a for a while. I’m gonna go with westview by 21 in this one.

6 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Westview travels to Fairview next Friday night. Never heard of them, are they good?

Poor little school over in west Williamson Co. They ain't bad but they don't have anyone committed to Bama though which is likely why you never heard of us?

Edited by Swarm

6 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

They’re not bad this year but I would consider it a little bit of a down year from the standards they’ve set the pass 6/7 years, they’ve been a legit and relevant program in 3a for a while. I’m gonna go with westview by 21 in this one.

Keep thinking we're down Waverly. Yall say it every year without regard. 

4 hours ago, Swarm said:

Keep thinking we're down Waverly. Yall say it every year without regard. 

We say it every year but I just said their standards have been high the passed 6/7 years, I do think they are in a bit of a down year. Do I think they’re bad? No. Do I think they’re good? Yes, you must not have watched them jackets in recent years Bc those teams have been really good and I don’t think the team y’all have this year is there yet and westview is lighting the scoreboard up right now.

34 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

We say it every year but I just said their standards have been high the passed 6/7 years, I do think they are in a bit of a down year. Do I think they’re bad? No. Do I think they’re good? Yes, you must not have watched them jackets in recent years Bc those teams have been really good and I don’t think the team y’all have this year is there yet and westview is lighting the scoreboard up right now.

Buddy lookie here. I've probably watched Fairview football since before you were even alive. Just keep telling yourself we're down and see what happens in October. You obviously dont know Jack about Fairview this year ir you would know better to say that. 

As for Westview, everyone knows how good their offense is and it will pose us a  big challenge no doubt. Likewise for any school in any classification. At least we're playing them instead of McNairy and Camden. 

We'll see the Tiggers in October at the Nest. Good luck until then. :thumb:

6 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Buddy lookie here. I've probably watched Fairview football since before you were even alive. Just keep telling yourself we're down and see what happens in October. You obviously dont know Jack about Fairview this year ir you would know better to say that. 

As for Westview, everyone knows how good their offense is and it will pose us a  big challenge no doubt. Likewise for any school in any classification. At least we're playing them instead of McNairy and Camden. 

We'll see the Tiggers in October at the Nest. Good luck until then. :thumb:

I don’t seem to understand why you got your panties all wadded up, nothing bad was said abt your lady jackets, just said they aren’t as good as they have been the past decade. Heck they best a Stewart county team last night that is a pretty good team, beat them fairly easy based on the scoreboard. I just don’t see this Fairview team being as talented as they have before. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

I don’t seem to understand why you got your panties all wadded up, nothing bad was said abt your lady jackets, just said they aren’t as good as they have been the past decade. Heck they best a Stewart county team last night that is a pretty good team, beat them fairly easy based on the scoreboard. I just don’t see this Fairview team being as talented as they have before. 

Just keep yapping youngster. :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

Fairview has always had a good program! Westview is definitely a threat but, if you’re looking past Fairview, you’re making a mistake! I’m just sayin!:popcorneater:  

Not overlooking at all, I’ve talked with @Jacketman89 abt how exciting the season finale was gonna be with these 2 teams. It’s just as safe to say that waverly is not as talented or as good as they have been in the past, nothing wrong with it. No reason for the comment to hurt feelings or be blown out of proportion.

• Upvote 1