Westmoreland Travels to Smith County

GBO52

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching a little film SC is big up front, they are going to be much bigger then us but I think as a team we are more athletic.... They can't defend the pass very well so if we air the ball out like we can I think we win no problem.... I don't think they will be able to move the ball and I don't think they will have the speed to keep up with Stafford. But at the end of the day we are 0-3 so all these things sound nice but we gotta execute! 

18 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

After watching a little film SC is big up front, they are going to be much bigger then us but I think as a team we are more athletic.... They can't defend the pass very well so if we air the ball out like we can I think we win no problem.... I don't think they will be able to move the ball and I don't think they will have the speed to keep up with Stafford. But at the end of the day we are 0-3 so all these things sound nice but we gotta execute! 

Id love to get our first win in the of the year in the hole! Has always been a great atmosphere for football. Im glad my son will be able to say hes played there. Surprised some of the old SC posters havnt showed up on here this week.

On 9/8/2021 at 11:45 AM, GBO52 said:

Get ready cause the owlets are getting BEAT!

Ya might want to study on winning the football game before smack talking our softball or volleyball team.  But I understand it's hard to talk much about football.....when you are o and 3 and the stepchild of Sumner County.

4 hours ago, Reynard said:

Ya might want to study on winning the football game before smack talking our softball or volleyball team.  But I understand it's hard to talk much about football.....when you are o and 3 and the stepchild of Sumner County.

I knew he would show up! Termite are you saying the owls are gonna win this thing?

16 hours ago, Reynard said:

I was talking about your football team foxy!