White House vs Waverly @ Titans Nissan Stadium

Trollin

Waverly takes on White House at Titans Nissan Stadium Thursday night at 7pm.

This will be treated as a Titans Game Day with Mike Keith announcing, cameras, replay, all the bells and whistles. What an awesome experience for both teams. 

Admission is FREE with a recommended donation to Waverly Flood Relief. All info can be found in link below.

This is Waverly’s only “Home Game” so this will be Senior night and Homecoming.

Big game, as this is a Region match up. White House 3-1 vs Waverly 3-0. 

Game is open to anyone who wants to come support! Donations appreciated.

Thoughts on this game?!

White House vs Waverly Nissan Stadium Tickets

47 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

This is the first team Waverly has played with a pulse. I’ll be there pulling for Waverly but it’s not going to be easy with no depth. 

That is one of the few questions  I have with this waverly team. They have quite a few players playing both ways, if they start playing teams that have all one way players, it can come back to hurt in the 4th qtr

1 hour ago, Orangecountry said:

This is the first team Waverly has played with a pulse. I’ll be there pulling for Waverly but it’s not going to be easy with no depth. 

True. But Waverly hasn’t even opened up their playbook. Looking forward to the challenge of actually playing a team that “has a pulse”. I think Waverly offense will still have it’s way with White House. The key to this game for Waverly is Defense, and looking at White House it’s pretty basic. Stop #9. If Waverly keeps #9 at bay they win big. That’s definitely going to be a challenge. Kid is a stud. 

30 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

That is one of the few questions  I have with this waverly team. They have quite a few players playing both ways, if they start playing teams that have all one way players, it can come back to hurt in the 4th qtr

That’s Waverly Football. Heck that’s 1A - 3A Football. Players have to play both ways. Not everyone plays both ways but those that do just have to suck it up. Kids been doing it for years. Heck I remember playing at Waverly and never coming off the field. Is what it is. That’s why you condition. 

4 minutes ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

White House has a two headed monster with #9 and #6 with #6 rushing for over 200 yards last night. White House also has everyone going one way, so I expect them to be fresh and the defense in the second half after adjustments looked solid. Excited for Thursday 

Should be a very entertaining game, waverly has showed a very successful defense thus far but it’s been mediocre competition. They have weapons all over the place on the offensive side, just haven’t seemed to turn them loose yet, Thursday will be her before we know it