Lake County travels to Humboldt

TipToe421

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Btw I’m not trying to start another topic. But why won’t t c even play us in basketball anymore ???
    • Wiz, could you kindly inquire of MP whether my pork shoulder has completed its duration in the smoker? My appetite has been piqued, and I eagerly await its readiness. Regrettably, it appears that despite my attempts at communication, there has been no response forthcoming from him.
    • Given your evident depth of knowledge on coaching matters, I'm intrigued to hear your perspective on who you believe would be the most suitable candidate for the position.
    • If he’s the best option that isn’t good. I heard he couldn’t even get the qb to play baseball this year.  kids aren’t coming out for him either he’s in the same boat. But it’s trousdale county and it’s just baseball. You can win one game a year same goes for basketball no one will even kno or talk about it. Just like up here on the hill basketball is the more serious thing in my books if you start losing there’s usually some change.. 
    • I live in Macon and watched both but I’ll take up for satterfield on this one look at the dudes he has these 2 years compared to the others don’t forget we barely even scored on them there for awhile when he started coaching there just look at 2018 on   If you give him athletes to play with he’s a dangerous d c.