Lewis County vs Hickman County

lcpanthers0

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Competitive? Since when is playing a schedule full of bad to terrible teams and running up the score just to try to look impressive competitive?

If Lewis County is competitive why are they ALWYAS put out of the playoffs in the early rounds?

A 10-1 record with a first round playoff loss is not the definition of competitiveness.

Your next challenge is identify those “weak” teams . Remember you already have one strike on the fact checking meter. Make sure to include your team

2 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Your next challenge is identify those “weak” teams . Remember you already have one strike on the fact checking meter. Make sure to include your team

“Unionville”, East Hickman, Spring Hill, Hickman, etc...

Collinwood, Waynesboro (when Hohenwald knows they are not good), Summertown (basketball/softball school), Richland, Middle Tennessee Christian and any other teams not good! 

On 10/14/2003 at 1:49 AM, WOODROW said:

LC has the tendency to drop teams that are going to improve within the next couple of years....

Mt. Pleasant, Lawerence Co., Perry Co.

They'll pick up teams that aren't up to par, like Hickman Co.

YOU KNOW LEWIS CO. HAS TO KEEP THAT PERFECT RECORD UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS!

On 10/14/2003 at 8:54 AM, HighSchoolStats said:

I agree WOODROW, Lewis Co. has the tendency to drop the up and coming teams such as Perry Co. There is no doubt in my mind PC could soundly defeat LC at either stadium. Sure they are 7-0 but who can't beat Hickman,Giles or Wayne Co. I believe LC will be eliminated in round one of the playoffs due to playing weaker teams all saeson and not playing the stronger teams like PC and Mt.Pleasant.

On 10/14/2003 at 3:34 PM, LCpanthers90 said:

Ok...that is just stupid for you people to say crap like this about LC. We would annihalate Perry County......I am a fan of Perry County football, not near as much as Lewis County but it is simply pointless for us to play you.....and I think you dropped us. Its not helping us by playing 1-A teams. And we play only easy teams......any team we play with maybe the exception of Richland could wipe the floor with Perry County.....Especially Cheatham and Westmoreland. And I assure you we will do good in the playoffs....don't talk crap if you know nothing about the team your makin fun of....please?? Good Luck to Perry County for the rest of the season. GO PANTHERS!!

On 11/14/2003 at 1:08 PM, bulldawg#2 said:

I just have to say that Lewis County has the weakest region in all of Tennessee. They haven't played anybody all year. All I can say is Watch out for them West-Tn boys.....GO REBELS!!!! LC is totally overrated

2 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Well, it’s not necessarily an open secret. People, other than myself have noted how Lewis County is ALWAYS in a weak region and ALWAYS schedules weak opponents. 

So e of these posts are almost two decades old!

#prideinbeingregularseasonpaperchampions

57 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

“Unionville”, East Hickman, Spring Hill, Hickman, etc...

Collinwood, Waynesboro (when Hohenwald knows they are not good), Summertown (basketball/softball school), Richland, Middle Tennessee Christian and any other teams not good! 

Pretty sure the last time LC played Waynesboro was when Austin Rice was there and they won State in 1A…. The last time before that was in the 90s when Brian Coggins played. LC was their only loss and they also won state in 1A & Coggins was Mr. Football…. 
LC Is a 2A school that has 450 students, would you like them to Schedule?? Oakland/Riverdale/Summit/Alcoa?? They got their tails kicked vs 1A Fayetteville, not like it really matters. Fayetteville would beat Page as bad as they wanted to also. There is probably 2-4 teams in 2A that could play with them or beat them. Same for 1A, 3A & 4A. 
#LCsStillInYourHead #SayAPrayerForPizzPatriotsMind 

42 minutes ago, JoeKane13 said:

They got their tails kicked vs 1A Fayetteville, not like it really matters. Fayetteville would beat Page as bad as they wanted to also. There is probably 2-4 teams in 2A that could play with them or beat them. 

Ah, trying to create a moral victory are we?

Trying to put LC into a group of actually good football programs now, through comparison, are we?

will those 2-4 teams make it past the second round of the playoffs?

Will Hohenwald?

9 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ah, trying to create a moral victory are we?

Trying to put LC into a group of actually good football programs now, through comparison, are we?

will those 2-4 teams make it past the second round of the playoffs?

Will Hohenwald?

alright guys from now on pizza boy is no longer allowed to speak or be responded to if he does so we can talk about THIS SEASON AND THIS FRIDAY instead of teams lewis county played back when god was parting the red sea 

48 minutes ago, lcpanthers0 said:

alright guys from now on pizza boy is no longer allowed to speak or be responded to if he does so we can talk about THIS SEASON AND THIS FRIDAY instead of teams lewis county played back when god was parting the red sea 

This is just too funny because some of the same teams Hohenwald is playing THIS SEASON including THIS FRIDAY NIGHT are the historically bad teams they have been scheduling since the red sea was parted.

But, hey, I’m with you on this. Let’s talk about this season and Friday night. Let us go ahead and get Friday night out of the way. Hickman is terrible. When I say terrible, I mean bad even for their typical season. Just how bad is that? Richland annihilated them! We all know Richlands been terrible since the Red Sea was parted. 

As for the rest of the season schedule? Okay, the rest of the teams are not good, at all! I don’t know much about them but their records thus far dictate that. The largest key is, is that if they are on the schedule, region game or not, one can bet they are not very good teams. There are/may be exclusions such as the Riverside and/or Chapel Hill teams of the past. Other than those two, nah, Hohenwald is gonna be in a non-competitive region! 

Here is what is probably going to happen. Hohenwald is gonna roll to a big win this Friday and feel all proud of that 5-1 record and the rest of the season right up till the region deciding game at the end of the season. They will be ranked once again too. Since it wont be played at home (where the refs are known to make strange calls) Riverside will most likely win. This will be not just because they are the better team but because they have a more tough schedule which will be part of why they are better.

Next up will be the playoffs where they will play some third seed team (if they lose to that Riverside team). Even with 10-0 records and region championships, Hohenwald has been known to lose in the first round to forth seed teams. This is what happens when you are regular season paper champions.

They may draw an even weaker team or they may actually beat Riverside and draw a fourth seed team.

Even though LC is known to lay eggs in the first round, if they do luck up and beat Riverside and get the fourth seed or even beat a bad third seed team, they will be out of the playoffs by the end of the second round!

Know how I know this? This is the year after year after year after year typical Hohenwald season!

11 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

This is just too funny because some of the same teams Hohenwald is playing THIS SEASON including THIS FRIDAY NIGHT are the historically bad teams they have been scheduling since the red sea was parted.

But, hey, I’m with you on this. Let’s talk about this season and Friday night. Let us go ahead and get Friday night out of the way. Hickman is terrible. When I say terrible, I mean bad even for their typical season. Just how bad is that? Richland annihilated them! We all know Richlands been terrible since the Red Sea was parted. 

As for the rest of the season schedule? Okay, the rest of the teams are not good, at all! I don’t know much about them but their records thus far dictate that. The largest key is, is that if they are on the schedule, region game or not, one can bet they are not very good teams. There are/may be exclusions such as the Riverside and/or Chapel Hill teams of the past. Other than those two, nah, Hohenwald is gonna be in a non-competitive region! 

Here is what is probably going to happen. Hohenwald is gonna roll to a big win this Friday and feel all proud of that 5-1 record and the rest of the season right up till the region deciding game at the end of the season. They will be ranked once again too. Since it wont be played at home (where the refs are known to make strange calls) Riverside will most likely win. This will be not just because they are the better team but because they have a more tough schedule which will be part of why they are better.

Next up will be the playoffs where they will play some third seed team (if they lose to that Riverside team). Even with 10-0 records and region championships, Hohenwald has been known to lose in the first round to forth seed teams. This is what happens when you are regular season paper champions.

They may draw an even weaker team or they may actually beat Riverside and draw a fourth seed team.

Even though LC is known to lay eggs in the first round, if they do luck up and beat Riverside and get the fourth seed or even beat a bad third seed team, they will be out of the playoffs by the end of the second round!

Know how I know this? This is the year after year after year after year typical Hohenwald season!

I keep saying to myself that I’m not going to respond to you but shut up. We’ve all heard your gripes. You sound like a ball boy for LC that was promised to let u suit up for last game and it didn’t happen. It’s the same crap every year. Get over it. And also your arguments make no sense. U say his TSSAA buddies put them in easy regions. Regions are drawn up geographically. They can’t help if the people in their region are no good. Should they have been put in Westview region bc that is tougher. Besides the two or three hour drive that makes sense huh. Please just stay on your own team page. Believe me your opinion is noted. 

2 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I keep saying to myself that I’m not going to respond to you but shut up. We’ve all heard your gripes. You sound like a ball boy for LC that was promised to let u suit up for last game and it didn’t happen. It’s the same crap every year. Get over it. And also your arguments make no sense. U say his TSSAA buddies put them in easy regions. Regions are drawn up geographically. They can’t help if the people in their region are no good. Should they have been put in Westview region bc that is tougher. Besides the two or three hour drive that makes sense huh. Please just stay on your own team page. Believe me your opinion is noted. 

You do realize Fayetteville is the only equitable or above average team Hohenwald has scheduled out of region in a long time, don’t you?

I know, schedule Obion County, a team not just three hours away from there but a team that’s only had one winning season in the past decade and, that was a decade ago.

Edited by Pizzpatriot2