Lewis County vs Hickman County

lcpanthers0

You should change your name to PizzaBiden because you believe that nobody can see through your lack of facts or knowledge about the things that you spew. Only playing weak teams and buddies with the TSSAA is Bidenist ramblings that may get you elected to an office, but people on CoachT are smarter than that. FACT - Of all the teams that LC has played at least 7 times since 1921. Only 5 of those 29 teams have a winning record against the Panthers (and Page is not one of them). In fact, Giles, Dickson, and Marshall are the only non-private school that have a winning record. You have continually shot your 2 bullets and they are blanks. I admit that I have had moments when I have enjoyed the Intellectual sparring, but it’s hard to refute a central point when the other side doesn’t have one or intellect for that matter. So, I have concluded that my bantering with a buffoon is over because it no longer holds my interest.  

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

You should change your name to PizzaBiden because you believe that nobody can see through your lack of facts or knowledge about the things that you spew. Only playing weak teams and buddies with the TSSAA is Bidenist ramblings that may get you elected to an office, but people on CoachT are smarter than that. FACT - Of all the teams that LC has played at least 7 times since 1921. Only 5 of those 29 teams have a winning record against the Panthers (and Page is not one of them). In fact, Giles, Dickson, and Marshall are the only non-private school that have a winning record. You have continually shot your 2 bullets and they are blanks. I admit that I have had moments when I have enjoyed the Intellectual sparring, but it’s hard to refute a central point when the other side doesn’t have one or intellect for that matter. So, I have concluded that my bantering with a buffoon is over because it no longer holds my interest.  

With only five of those 29 having winning records against Hohenwald, thank you for proving my point when it comes to scheduling!

10 minutes ago, Tata said:

So you think that all teams schedule should be powerhouses and none of a lower classification?

Nah, but I do think they need or should schedule decent to above average competition. That might not make the regular season record as impressive but would help in the playoffs and away from the paper champion moniker. 

3 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I keep saying to myself that I’m not going to respond to you but shut up. We’ve all heard your gripes. You sound like a ball boy for LC that was promised to let u suit up for last game and it didn’t happen. It’s the same crap every year. Get over it. And also your arguments make no sense. U say his TSSAA buddies put them in easy regions. Regions are drawn up geographically. They can’t help if the people in their region are no good. Should they have been put in Westview region bc that is tougher. Besides the two or three hour drive that makes sense huh. Please just stay on your own team page. Believe me your opinion is noted. 

No. I keep telling people his mama was the ball girl at Lewis Co. I hear they are considering inducting her into the tssaa hall of fame for how well she took care of ALL the Lewis co. balls. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Pizzafan, how in the world did y’all not get Richland placed in the region? I see you are playing basketball power Summertown.

Gonna be a hoot when Ethridge and Hampshire kick off football!

I heard for a great source that Page offered Richland 3/4 of the gate to play 2 straight year at Page. Everybody can't be bought by the Rich snooty people. Hint, the person that told me smelled like pepperonis.   

Edited by Pizzashadow2

4 hours ago, Pizzashadow2 said:

I heard for a great source that Page offered Richland 3/4 of the gate to play 2 straight year at Page. Everybody can't be bought by the Rich snooty people. Hint, the person that told me smelled like pepperonis.   

Sounds like you need to find a new source.

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Richland would probably beat them. Page is horrible. 

Well, at least we would not be a fake football program with notoriety of being regular season paper champions.