AC Mavericks visiting The defending State Champion Elizabethton Cyclones Week #6

Mavericksinflight

13 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thanks Romans. I do not see this being too serious but just have to wait and see. I feel bad for Walker. But this guy is a sophomore so he should have plenty of time coming...and he's really Good for his youth. Better now to get him healed up. Mavs will have to really adjust and to be honest I don't think they are worried about this game as much as learning how to deal with the QB change. But hopefully they have a good replacement. Next year should be the Mavs year anyway. They are rather young this year. This will be a learning curve game for the Mavs just my opinion. 

He is Junior not a Sophomore Mavsinflight.  True about healing before his Senior season though

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

He is Junior not a Sophomore Mavsinflight.  True about healing before his Senior season though

Thanks swipes you are correct. Sorry about that. I think 95% Mavs are Juniors or more counting starting line up. They are young but I think Mavs feeder program has really improved so that's a good for future.

I have had the pleasure of studying AC this year having watched some of their footage. They are an excellent coached football team. You can tell that their players know exactly what they are doing on every snap. Explosive offense, stingy defense. Have taken some licks throughout the season mostly notably with their studly little QB, Martinez. Would be remiss to not discuss their lights, fireworks and overall game day experience. Top notch! They do it the RIGHT WAY all the time! Kudos to AC Players, Coaches, Fans for making Anderson County one of the best high school game day experiences in the Country!

15 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

I have had the pleasure of studying AC this year having watched some of their footage. They are an excellent coached football team. You can tell that their players know exactly what they are doing on every snap. Explosive offense, stingy defense. Have taken some licks throughout the season mostly notably with their studly little QB, Martinez. Would be remiss to not discuss their lights, fireworks and overall game day experience. Top notch! They do it the RIGHT WAY all the time! Kudos to AC Players, Coaches, Fans for making Anderson County one of the best high school game day experiences in the Country!

Their stingy defense is giving up 36 points a game.