AC Mavericks visiting The defending State Champion Elizabethton Cyclones Week #6

Mavericksinflight

13 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Have you seen their schedule? Move along, troll.

It’s still not stingy and I’m not a troll. AC gives up 1 pint more than they score. I like your coach and you have a great program but you do not have a stingy defense. Remove the 60 from the Powell game and you are giving up 30 a game. Betsy is giving up right at 16 pints a game. Remove the 42 points Greeneville scored, Betsy is giving up 9 a game. That is stingy. Do you discuss things or do you just throw things out there, then call names when factual data is given.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Have you seen their schedule? Move along, troll.

TROLL?!  Really?!

Well I did look at their schedule and here’s the FACTS. 
PF 176.    PA 179

Over fives games played, 35.2 points for and 35.8 points allowed. So, yes, 36 points per games. They are giving up more points than they are scoring.  And yes, we all know that 60 of those, 60! Were against Powell. Just stating facts here. No need to call people troll for stating facts. 

Edited by gr8tplay
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

TROLL?!  Really?!

Well I did look at their schedule and here’s the FACTS. 
PF 176.    PA 179

Over fives games played, 35.2 points for and 35.8 points allowed. So, yes, 36 points per games. They are giving up more points than they are scoring.  And yes, we all know that 60 of those, 60! Were against Powell. Just stating facts here. No need to call people troll for stating facts. 

We'll see. Insert shoulder shrug emoticon.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, D4Sports said:

Cyclones big in this one Mavs don't have the depth nor the talent as years past... Witten will be looking to make a statement here 

Well without the Center of our offense...we will see...what Davey can do. This is a big challenge but we have to play some of our best defense. In all fairness I am not sure this game is not more for feeling out a new offense for us. And it's a good game for that.

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

It’s still not stingy and I’m not a troll. AC gives up 1 pint more than they score. I like your coach and you have a great program but you do not have a stingy defense. Remove the 60 from the Powell game and you are giving up 30 a game. Betsy is giving up right at 16 pints a game. Remove the 42 points Greeneville scored, Betsy is giving up 9 a game. That is stingy. Do you discuss things or do you just throw things out there, then call names when factual data is given.

Dang noonefoole come on lol haha But really I do not Not think Betsy is a SDoyle either. All defense's develope over the season. Either for better or worse I want to believe that we are young and getting much better. You are best of the best fair weather friends! But among all the hype I think the Mavs have ability to take this one but again more than anything they have to see how this new offensive structure will play out over the region.. Dang everyone this is why we play the Game! Does anyone get it!! Lol haha 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Dang noonefoole come on lol haha But really I do not Not think Betsy is a SDoyle either. All defense's develope over the season. Either for better or worse I want to believe that we are young and getting much better. You are best of the best fair weather friends! But among all the hype I think the Mavs have ability to take this one but again more than anything they have to see how this new offensive structure will play out over the region.. Dang everyone this is why we play the Game! Does anyone get it!! Lol haha 

Mav, my friend, I got sideswiped. Every time I picked AC you all lost. I picked  SD you won. I’m picking Betsy so you are now guaranteed a win!