(4-0) Clay County hosts (0-5) Westmoreland

Boarhog

Westmoreland is gonna have fits moving the ball against Clay.  From what little I know the Eagle option attack is well run out of their Wing-T set, but Clay’s defense don’t break very often.  No doubt the QB will get loose on some veer and LBs will have a long night tacking the FB, but if Westmoreland scores I think it’ll have to come on sustained drives rather than from an explosive play.  That being said, I believe the opposite to be true for Clay.  They may struggle to sustain drives against a potent Eagle defense but the big play ability is superb from Clay on offense.  Lots of speed and talent in the Clay backfield and receiving corp.

9 hours ago, Boarhog said:

Westmoreland is gonna have fits moving the ball against Clay.  From what little I know the Eagle option attack is well run out of their Wing-T set, but Clay’s defense don’t break very often.  No doubt the QB will get loose on some veer and LBs will have a long night tacking the FB, but if Westmoreland scores I think it’ll have to come on sustained drives rather than from an explosive play.  That being said, I believe the opposite to be true for Clay.  They may struggle to sustain drives against a potent Eagle defense but the big play ability is superb from Clay on offense.  Lots of speed and talent in the Clay backfield and receiving corp.

Clay is ranked #9 in 1a. They should easily win this game over a winless westmoreland team! Its homecoming. Just set back and enjoy the festivities 

14 hours ago, Boarhog said:

Kinda like when y’all won 60-0 in ‘06 I believe it was, very merciful indeed 

Yea but that was a different coach, don't take it out on this team!! The bullfrogs are one of the best teams in the state, we are 0-5 I would rest your starters tonight for when you play a team that is at least decent!

6 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

i just want to see a game this year our team doesnt get a TD called back or have a personal foul penalty that extends a key drive for the opposing team.

Posty I’ve gave y’all heck, but Westy is a good team and will be a really good  team when they start playing more disciplined. 

I just don’t think this is the week you get the W, but you guys reel off 4 straight after this and make it really hard for someone in the first round.