Meigs vs McMinn Central

Meeru

2 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Yes, to be competitive in our rural communities it is a must. You will definitely have the opportunity to work on pass defense this Friday. Hoping for a injury free game. 

Good luck friend. Like you all we can ask for is to come out injury free. Let the young folks have their fun and hopefully improve from week to week.

3 hours ago, logcabinman said:

He is an amazing athlete.  I was proud of him stepping up last week. Tough when you come straight in the game without taking one high school snap. Should have been another TD pass. Receiver dropped ball in the end zone. Young man is raw but has an arm with accuracy. In due time Central offense is gonna be tough to deal with. 

Gabe is a fine young man and a great athlete. Maybe he should be the QB?

3 hours ago, AA rules said:

I'm with TigerNation, where is all the digs towards the blue team?  i will start.  What's the best thing to ever come out of Etowah?  Answer:  Highway 30.  Game prediction:  Meigs wins and won't even need a faulty clock.

Would that be Hwy. 30 coming out of Etowah going toward Athens or toward Polk Co.?  :roflol:

1 hour ago, carolebaskin said:

Let’s be good neighbors by welcoming them over across the county line with open arms - then beat the snot out of them on the field! But then, of course, tell them to have a safe drive home and we look forward to seeing them next time.

Defense will shine tonight. I hope we can keep them scoreless.