McKenzie vs Dresden

VOLnWTN

Well, the prep is over.  The game plans are in place.  Time to settle this one the field. I have watched film and looked at who each has played.  Neither schedule is stellar.  LOL.  None the less, Dresden QB is a big. 5'11 225.  Can throw the ball. The line looks to be a good size line.  And you can't forget about Chandler Turnbow at RB.  Earlier in the week, I would have said Rebels by 5 TD's.  I am going to say this one is close in the first half but the Rebels pull away in the second half and win by at least 3 scores. I think the bottom line is we will out athlete Dresden.  Too much speed in the backfield with Taylor, McCreary, Cassidy, and Tharpe and our offensive line is really playing well now. 

Safe travels to our friends at Dresden and injury free football. 

If by chance you guys don't bring a radio crew, feel free to tune into 98.9 FM and listen to myself and WannaBe.  (you old timers will remember him).  You can also call on your phone 1-631-359-8606. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/28/2021 at 5:33 PM, Wildcard1 said:

I wasn’t trying to disrespect him, (maybe rib him a little!:rolleyes:) ! I love his  enthusiasm and wish more fans had that much! Don’t hold back because of me HevyR! I’m loving it!!

I didn't take it as disrespect. We rib him a little every now and then ourselves. Comments like my eyes burn out reading some of his post. lol

On 9/29/2021 at 5:55 AM, VOLnWTN said:

Dresden fans, I invite you to say “hi” before the game Friday. Most of you know I do the radio broadcast for McKenzie.  I usually get to the stadium by 5:30. So, if you want to say hi, let me know and we can meet at the flag pole. 
Save travels over. 

Would love to meet up but it's a 960 mile drive. If you want to shout out Vero Beach Florida while calling the game I'll take that as a hello. lol Doubt there are very many Dresden fans here. Although I did meet a Gleason Grad awhile back. Small world!!! Go Lions!!!!!