McKenzie vs Dresden

VOLnWTN

Hmmm.. let me ponder this one a wee lil bit.. well.. er.. uhmmm.. oh wow.. let’s see here.. hey, I see the answer.. LIONS WIN! Whether by one or a ton, it don’t matter as long as DHS gets the W. And it’ll be a battle for sure, but Friday Night in McKenzie our Dresden Lions alerts 1A football in Tenn that we are the real deal and might have lots of surprises for everyone from here on out! To be da man ya gotta beat da man.. and it’s showdown time this Friday. Rebels do have a nice place to play at, that’s for sure, with a good visitors side & great concessions.. but it won’t feel nice for them after we give them their first L. Might be a triple overtime nail-biter, but we’ll come away with the victory. Just don’t take it personal y’all, it’s just who we are, and what we do. GOOOO LIONS, #1 ALL THE WAY!

1 hour ago, VOLnWTN said:

A lot at stake in this game.  Maybe Comer will finally open up the playbook. We haven’t yet. 

Playbook?.. shoot man, we just line up and draw some stuff in the dirt, or try this or that every once in awhile, you know, old-school backyard/sandlot style. “Hey, you get open I’ll throw it”.. “Here you go, run with it”.. and just take turns doing stuff. Ain’t that how everyone does it? 

2 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Playbook?.. shoot man, we just line up and draw some stuff in the dirt, or try this or that every once in awhile, you know, old-school backyard/sandlot style. “Hey, you get open I’ll throw it”.. “Here you go, run with it”.. and just take turns doing stuff. Ain’t that how everyone does it? 

I like it!

This will be a challenge for the Rebels as Dresden always brings it.  By some reported media, last week we were able to contain the best athlete in West Tn.  That speaks volumes to our defense from the start of the year.  In the end, I think Mckenzie’s speed will take over the game.  Rebels win at home.

15 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

This will be a challenge for the Rebels as Dresden always brings it.  By some reported media, last week we were able to contain the best athlete in West Tn.  That speaks volumes to our defense from the start of the year.  In the end, I think Mckenzie’s speed will take over the game.  Rebels win at home.

Wont be close, running clock in 2nd half. Them Rebels are dynamic on film....