Notre Dame @ Silverdale

Booger

odds makers of veagus have the Baptist of Silverdale -44 gainst the Fighting Irish of ND this week....

...it was that gotham lovin Batman1 who picked his Sword of Joshua Full Independent Pentecostal Assembly Chargers from just off Broad Street on Charger Drive to give the Southern Baptist of Silverdale their first defeat if they were to recompete......which there want be no rematch between CCS and Silverdale...

....SHOCK WARNIN!

the Irish may defy the odds predictors and provide them Baptist over by the Oaks of Bonny their first defeat and Irish 2 W's in a row

Booger just sayin :shock:

On 10/1/2021 at 11:40 AM, Booger said:

odds makers of veagus have the Baptist of Silverdale -44 gainst the Fighting Irish of ND this week....

...it was that gotham lovin Batman1 who picked his Sword of Joshua Full Independent Pentecostal Assembly Chargers from just off Broad Street on Charger Drive to give the Southern Baptist of Silverdale their first defeat if they were to recompete......which there want be no rematch between CCS and Silverdale...

....SHOCK WARNIN!

the Irish may defy the odds predictors and provide them Baptist over by the Oaks of Bonny their first defeat and Irish 2 W's in a row

Ouch! Booger's house of predictions has seen better picks than this one....those SeaChickens are looking good this year.

3 hours ago, gcapride said:

Ouch! Booger's house of predictions has seen better picks than this one....those SeaChickens are looking good this year.

..the Irish worked real hard to make them Baptist look real decent.....them Baptist have had a long run of below avg FB.....so good for'em on this run.....

....that last week prediction was one of Boogers famous Booger Pickins with a lip hooker....

....reality FB when the present day east champ runs into them church of christers or presbyterians form the middle

Booger just sayin boy-fishing-animated.gif

16 minutes ago, Booger said:

..the Irish worked real hard to make them Baptist look real decent.....them Baptist have had a long run of below avg FB.....so good for'em on this run.....

....that last week prediction was one of Boogers famous Booger Pickins with a lip hooker....

....reality FB when the present day east champ runs into them church of christers or presbyterians form the middle

Booger just sayin boy-fishing-animated.gif

You can sit by me and watch the Baptist’s take on the Presbyterians since the Irish will be practicing basketball during the football playoffs.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HasBeenWhoNeverWas said:

You can sit by me and watch the Baptist’s take on the Presbyterians since the Irish will be practicing basketball during the football playoffs.

WasNeverWhoHasBeen post may be as rare as a corps flower bloomin.....but WasNeverWhoHasBeen nose Booger dont b sittin with nobody.....they sit with Booger

..that b sayin.....WasNeverWhoHasBeen may be speakin the truth bout the Irish....but the fat chick aint sang yet...the Irish r just now startin to hit that stride again

...and the Baptist of Silverdale want ever contest against them Presbyterians in 2021....the Baptist will contest against the newcomers to D2-AA in round 1.....and if Silverdale defeets the newcomers in DII-AA...

..a great season halts quickly in the 1st qtr the next week.....when the Baptist trek out to take on the Lynx

Booger just sayin 

48 minutes ago, Booger said:

WasNeverWhoHasBeen post may be as rare as a corps flower bloomin.....but WasNeverWhoHasBeen nose Booger dont b sittin with nobody.....they sit with Booger

..that b sayin.....WasNeverWhoHasBeen may be speakin the truth bout the Irish....but the fat chick aint sang yet...the Irish r just now startin to hit that stride again

...and the Baptist of Silverdale want ever contest against them Presbyterians in 2021....the Baptist will contest against the newcomers to D2-AA in round 1.....and if Silverdale defeets the newcomers in DII-AA...

..a great season halts quickly in the 1st qtr the next week.....when the Baptist trek out to take on the Lynx

Booger just sayin 

HasBeen has been coaching so I’ve stayed off CoachT until this year. I’ve been on CoachT before Booger even knew what CoachT was.

Just ask Reaction and MountainTroll.

You sound like the Wish version of Roy Dillard.

All kidding aside, hopefully The Irish will bounce back but I believe it will be after Fant leaves.

On 10/5/2021 at 12:37 PM, HasBeenWhoNeverWas said:

HasBeen has been coaching so I’ve stayed off CoachT until this year. I’ve been on CoachT before Booger even knew what CoachT was.

Just ask Reaction and MountainTroll.

You sound like the Wish version of Roy Dillard.

All kidding aside, hopefully The Irish will bounce back but I believe it will be after Fant leaves.

not sure the fact that NeverWasWhatHasBeen was a Coacht'er only months prior to Booger's sign on rates a "begore Booger even knew who CoachT was"......but Booger gets the slight

dont have to be askin that cool dude coachin them church of christers soccer over at the north Brainerd levee swamp bout no North Red Bank Mtn Coach.....Booger nose reaction just enuff

...and sure dont have to be askin that quick witted grass cuttin doc upon North red Bank mtn bout NeverWasWhatHasBeen or HAsBeeenWhoNever Was

.......but what Booger can tell WhoWasWhatWasAndHasBeen is that Booger never got to meet Roy Dillard...Booger dont think.....Roys loss....But Booger seen the Red Eye many-a-day

..as for the Fant ramp on winnin after Fant leaves......next thread

Booger just sayin :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 10:40 AM, Booger said:

....SHOCK WARNIN!

Booger - I hope the Irish give them a headache - but I am more focused on the Irish beating TKA at season's end (it's a personal thing).

3 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Booger - I hope the Irish give them a headache - but I am more focused on the Irish beating TKA at season's end (it's a personal thing).

lots of challenges for the Irish.....it would be nice to oblige cougar wishes and give the Irish a much needed cap to a tuff run

Booger just sayin:thumb:

On 10/20/2021 at 10:55 AM, Booger said:

lots of challenges for the Irish.....it would be nice to oblige cougar wishes and give the Irish a much needed cap to a tuff run

Booger just sayin:thumb:

Don't forget about me Cougars needing the Irish to pull out a win over the Lions on Friday! I can have CTT send some of his magic D dust down to help if y'all need it.