Halls @ Central

dawgs82

5 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

Big playoff seating implications! Central is on a roll and looked impressive against SD. Halls looked good against Karns, but gave up 300+ yards to Bishop. How do you see this one?

Halls gave up 301 to Bishop, but only 2 TDs and only 50 yards more to everybody else.  

Central is playing much better than they did early in the season.  

Both teams have a week off, so health shouldn't be an issue.  

I like Central playing at home by 10ish.  

2 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Big playoff seating implications! Central is on a roll and looked impressive against SD. Halls looked good against Karns, but gave up 300+ yards to Bishop. How do you see this one?

This game isn’t even next week. Central has an open date and is trying to find an opponent so they can have a full 10 game schedule.

11 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

This game isn’t even next week. Central has an open date and is trying to find an opponent so they can have a full 10 game schedule.

I'm aware it's two weeks away, just wanted to get things rolling. Wasn't aware they were trying to find one for this week. Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

I'm aware it's two weeks away, just wanted to get things rolling. Wasn't aware they were trying to find one for this week. Thanks for the info.

Union County canceled it's game with Alcoa this Friday.  

Central and Alcoa, perhaps?  

3 hours ago, HTV said:

Union County canceled it's game with Alcoa this Friday.  

Central and Alcoa, perhaps?  

I would be all for that. although I know alcoa would win, the game against west would maybe give central a bit of hope to keep things interesting. central picked up the powell game last year, I don’t see why they wouldn’t this time around.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KnoxVil said:

Have they played the top ranked in 5A?

No.  They didn't play Powell when they were #1 and they don't play West until Week 11.  And West plays Maryville in Week 10, so West may or may not still be ranked #1 in week 11.  Powell fell from the #1 spot after their week 2 loss to Maryville.  Just depends on the mood of the voters what happens if West loses to Maryville.  Page and Powell were tied at #2 last week.  We'll see what the poll looks like when it comes out later today.  

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1