EAST ROBERTSON AT FORREST 2021

GeneralForrest

6 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i am assuming you are a westy fan, you've always had tough physical teams. whats ur take on ER

Yes sir! They are better then they have been in a while but nothing crazy. Got some athletes for sure, number 5,11,23,4 are all pretty good players but I think Forrest will handle them pretty well. 

4 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Didn't play too hot against ER, couldn't keep our feet and fumbled the snap several times....... Played good against TC but shot ourselves in the foot multiple times with flags. Played terrible against Watertown on offense but I blame that strictly on play calling, if we had our head coach I think we win the H20 game but also they didn't play good at all against us either.... Our record doesn't hold too true to how good/bad we are but we shoulda beat portland, and macon too! Shoulda, woulda, coulda though!

Your head coach must have been out a lot of games. 

12 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

6 degrees of Kevin Bacon question for @TCRadioand @H2Oman  How good is Westy. They seemed to play you guys both tough (16-7 TC and 6-0 H2O). They only beat ER 9-6!  

Westy is tough… especially on D. I don’t think they’ve gave up over 21 points in a game all year long.

Unfortunately they are not very good on offense and I can’t remember them scoring over 14 on anyone but Whites Creek. ( Whites Creek is awful)

With all that sad… I don’t think their record indicates the kind of team they have. IMO they are a lot better than their record indicates.

Edited by H2Oman

13 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Everytime i tell myself  "yeah, ER has been lousy since Moses worse short pants, but this year will be different" they are still terrible. One drive in 2019 Groves impressed me. Nothing since. He's just not a physical player at all. 

He's really not, the younger Groves boys are going to be much better players. 

18 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Everytime i tell myself  "yeah, ER has been lousy since Moses worse short pants, but this year will be different" they are still terrible. One drive in 2019 Groves impressed me. Nothing since. He's just not a physical player at all. 

I’ve seen him play multiple times. You crack me up! He has had offers from just about every school there is. Guess you know more than they do I forgot! 

6 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

I’ve seen him play multiple times. You crack me up! He has had offers from just about every school there is. Guess you know more than they do I forgot! 

I would like to see what you have seen... He has the build for sure but he doesn't use it... I have seen him for years and I have never seen him do anything that showed he was D1 talent... Its all about who you know, it doesn't matter where he goes he isn't going to play at any D1 SEC school. 

I would say Trousdale and Watertown has had a combined of 6-10 players better then him over the past 4 years just didn't have the connections he had...