Marion @ Signal mtn.

TheTruthPrevails

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

We are pretty vanilla.  We are gonna line up and run behind the big guys.  He didn't say anything that wasn't true.  You know you guys have to play better than you did against tyner to beat mc and I think we have to play our best game of the year also. 

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

:lol: what part are you speaking of? The part where I said Meigs would have to play better? I'm just giving my opinion. Maybe you got me mixed up with one of the Meigs fans saying if you don't change things up it could get ugly or maybe a Tyner fan saying they liked Marion's chances against you. 

You could put our playbook on a 3x5 notecard probably. :roflol:

Lol yeah I'm just poking at you guys. Getting a pre dig in for next week lol. We will definitely have to play much better. We got a wake up call and hopefully it will get us ready. As far as playbook we were truly vanilla also except for the two trick plays. One worked and one didn't. But we might just have 2 more. Our teams should match up really well against each other.

11 hours ago, Yeti said:

Lol yeah I'm just poking at you guys. Getting a pre dig in for next week lol. We will definitely have to play much better. We got a wake up call and hopefully it will get us ready. As far as playbook we were truly vanilla also except for the two trick plays. One worked and one didn't. But we might just have 2 more. Our teams should match up really well against each other.

Remind me of some of the tough battles we had against Oneida the last couple of years. Two powerful teams just pounding it at each other and a lot of hard hitting. Kids leaving it on the field. We just had Oneida overmatched but it was still very competitive and good football to watch. 

Against Marion it will be two pretty evenly matched teams hammering it out. Should be a classic. Glad we got a great punter.

A lot on the line also. Home field advantage through the quarterfinals.

Win this game you get to host 3 at home lose it your on the road 2nd and 3rd round against some quality opponents (TC,H2O,Meigs and or Marion). Maybe not if Tyner can pull off an upset in the first round. 

After watching Tyner I wouldn't even call it an upset if they go on the road and take down TC or H2O.

8 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Remind me of some of the tough battles we had against Oneida the last couple of years. Two powerful teams just pounding it at each other and a lot of hard hitting. Kids leaving it on the field. We just had Oneida overmatched but it was still very competitive and good football to watch. 

Against Marion it will be two pretty evenly matched teams hammering it out. Should be a classic. Glad we got a great punter.

A lot on the line also. Home field advantage through the quarterfinals.

Win this game you get to host 3 at home lose it your on the road 2nd and 3rd round against some quality opponents (TC,H2O,Meigs and or Marion). Maybe not if Tyner can pull off an upset in the first round. 

After watching Tyner I wouldn't even call it an upset if they go on the road and take down TC or H2O.

The last few years we've had Oneida and South Pitt to challenge us. This year competition is just playoff level during the regular season like both South Pitt games were. Tyner to me is quite a bit stronger than any team we faced last year with the exception of Peabody. I feel like anytime our 3 teams play it will be a toss up this year. The chances of us playing Marion twice or Tyner twice is high

These kiddos are A-MAZING and we will take care of this game tomorrow. I am so excited about the game next week. I will not be able to go to the Signal Mountain game but I know in my heart these kiddos will keep on showing everyone the heart of a warrior. The Meigs County game next week will be one great game. I know Coach Pruitt and his coaches will use this game to get our kiddos tuned up for the game next week. These kiddos simply amaze me with how they just seem to get better and better. Our coaches are doing a great job with our kids. I know that working with JP obviously helps. It's a great day to be a warrior! Go Warriors!

• Like 1