White House at Motown

BDP2003

8 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Minus a bobbled snap we win that game! BDP had the weakest defense we played all year! We get almost every player on the field tonight back next year! If we cut down on small little bullcrap mistakes we would be undefeated right now

“If we would’ve scored more points we would’ve won man!!”  Yeah but you didn’t…. So you lost.  I do agree though our defense hasn’t been the best at times this year.  

1 hour ago, copacanobra said:

“If we would’ve scored more points we would’ve won man!!”  Yeah but you didn’t…. So you lost.  I do agree though our defense hasn’t been the best at times this year.  

Your a 3a 1 loss team. We are a 2a 2 win team. Every player besides 2 we had on the field last night will be back next year! Yall had over 20 seniors. We bobbled a snap on a 3rd and 1 that had a good chance to put the game away with 5 minutes to go. Yall are overrated! We also had a 4 starters out with injury! 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Your a 3a 1 loss team. We are a 2a 2 win team. Every player besides 2 we had on the field last night will be back next year! Yall had over 20 seniors. We bobbled a snap on a 3rd and 1 that had a good chance to put the game away with 5 minutes to go. Yall are overrated! We also had a 4 starters out with injury! 

Kind of looks that way doesn’t it.

2 hours ago, WHHSBDP123 said:

Defense can’t stop Yalls or Portland’s offense. Good thing no one else runs that who we have played. When we play teams with modern offenses defense has been fine

I assume Westmoreland still runs the Wing T? 

I remember back in 2014 (I believe it was) they had one of the best running attacks I've ever seen from a small school. They would have played Alcoa for gold had it not been for having to go through CPA. I also think CPA beat Alcoa that year. I remember Westmoreland ran all over CPA too but it wasn't enough. 

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

I assume Westmoreland still runs the Wing T? 

I remember back in 2014 (I believe it was) they had one of the best running attacks I've ever seen from a small school. They would have played Alcoa for gold had it not been for having to go through CPA. I also think CPA beat Alcoa that year. I remember Westmoreland ran all over CPA too but it wasn't enough. 

My son was the starting center on that team you speak of. My youngest son is the starting center  now. We are made up of mostly juniors this year. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

16 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Minus a bobbled snap we win that game! BDP had the weakest defense we played all year! We get almost every player on the field tonight back next year! If we cut down on small little bullcrap mistakes we would be undefeated right now

I watched this game and was rooting for y’all believe it or not. Your kids played hard!

6 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Overrated? I think we’re rated right where we need to be.  We have some solid wins on our schedule and our 1 loss was to a really good station camp team.

Y’all played a good game for sure, but all the excuses in the world aren’t gonna change that L to a W lol.  Y’all only have 2 wins, but y’all have a tough schedule and have played everyone close, so it’s not like y’all are some trash team.  

We’ll think about next year when it gets here.