DRESDEN HOSTS CRITTENDEN CO. KY

HevyReturns

Yeppers.. more changes. Hate that Hollow-Rock Bruceton has to CV19 forfeit a game going against an alumni of theirs, you know Hodge was looking forward to this game too. But he found an old rival school from his recent KY coaching days and has the Lions an opponent instead of an off/bye week. Crittenden County Ky Rockets are coming to town for SENIOR NIGHT and also Pink-Out Night. This might be a good game. Looking forward to seeing how the Lions bounce back from this hair-pulling, nail-biting OT lose to Obion Co. Rebels. I think we just might do fine.. mighty fine! Anyone else have thoughts? Predictions? Insights?

If dresden dont beat this podunk kentucky team by at least 40, then dresden should cancel the rest of the season, fire all their coaches, and next year the cheerleaders need to take over the playin duties.  Shittinden county is horeable.  They get cucked by everybody.  The smallest school in kentucky, barely have enough boys to form a team, sometimes have to use 7th and 8th graders to form a team.

• Like 1

Friday night we shall see how well our Rotary Field holds up. Raining Thursday through Sat off & on.. forecast I saw says steady rain Friday, but not lightening thunderstorms, so the game shouldn’t be canceled for lightening. Maybe other team is a no show, or perhaps our coaches don’t want to risk injuries slipping & sliding in a non-region, “meaningless” game.. idk.. me? I say let the guys have a great memory in playing in a mud bowl (those are awesome! As long as nobody gets hurt), plus it’s real-game prep in case future playoff games happen in same conditions. Let the hogs from next door get out there Friday day and “prep” the field for real! Ha! .. I’ve noticed that next-level dynasty-program coaches always have practices in any/all type of weather to prepare their team for whatever may happen. No canceled practices for them! That’d be my approach too. Shoot, in life & work you’ll have to face bad conditions too & do it anyways, so let the games continue! (I wonder if the refs get bonus/hazard pay? Ha! -NOT- is probable answer!). 

Edited by HevyReturns
Typos

Am I reading & understanding this right, playoff-wise, *IF* (& these are HUGE if’s I know, plus counting your chickens before they hatch, one game  at a time, etc, et al.. I know!..) but if Dresden wins our Rd 1, & assuming Reg.5’s #1 wins we’d have to go there (but if #4 pulls off a miracle we’d stay home for Rd.2?), and *IF* we win that game, & keep winning somehow, does *this* mean we’d have home field advantage the rest of the way?? Those H/Home black  markers? Is that the way it is, or are these assumptions of higher seeds winning? That is, even over higher seeds in the diff Regions (5,7,&8), were we to win each game of Rounds 1&2, & though only a #2 seed, will we have homefield advantage rest of way after Round 2? https://www.tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20210101

4 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Am I reading & understanding this right, playoff-wise, *IF* (& these are HUGE if’s I know, plus counting your chickens before they hatch, one game  at a time, etc, et al.. I know!..) but if Dresden wins our Rd 1, & assuming Reg.5’s #1 wins we’d have to go there (but if #4 pulls off a miracle we’d stay home for Rd.2?), and *IF* we win that game, & keep winning somehow, does *this* mean we’d have home field advantage the rest of the way?? Those H/Home black  markers? Is that the way it is, or are these assumptions of higher seeds winning? That is, even over higher seeds in the diff Regions (5,7,&8), were we to win each game of Rounds 1&2, & though only a #2 seed, will we have homefield advantage rest of way after Round 2? https://www.tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20210101

DUUUUH ME! I just saw the notes & answered my own question. **feeling dumb right now**..  but LUV “dreaming” about @what if@! 
Notes:
All times are local time. In the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. If two teams from the same region meet in the third round, the team seeded higher in the region standings shall host. 

We move ball to their 30, fumble on 3rd down we recover, go for it on 4th, incomplete, their ball on their 35.. GET AFTER THEM D! We not looking fired up tbh. Unmotivated? Lethargic? Not an important game? idk.. as I type this THEY just run 50 yards to 10, 1st n goal. Uhgg. 2yds. .. 3yds.. sack -1.. going on fourth n goal.. WE STOP THEM!! Our ball on 3.