D2-A Mr. Football who do you think?

SonOfACoach

I am very interested to see how this pans out, as there are some talented kids in the middle division alone. I know the west USJ's running back has had a very productive season. 

I would expect the QB at MTCS would be in the running, for it as well.

The middle region I would put say the running back Josh Strickland Jr would be a great Candidate as well, the RB from DCA has had a monster season. The OL/DL from Grace #77 has also had a productive season. Just thoughts as I know the Mr.Football award is right around the corner.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SonOfACoach said:

Does anyone know why DCA and MTCS doesn't have their stats on unapproved website? Or is there somewhere we can find them, I'd just like to compare some things to the players in the league. 

DCA's are posted in the Tennessean. Schools are responsible for posting stats if they desire.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, AskingForAFriend said:

DIVISION II, CLASS A
Kameron Boyd, Jackson Christian
Bradford Gaines, DCA
Steele Haynes, USJ
Na’Kelin McAfee, King’s Academy
Joshua Strickland, Jr., Nashville Christian

Here you go……all great candidates how do you eliminate any of them IMO.    GOOD LUCK to all

Edited by AskingForAFriend

5 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

MTCS does not have any out in public, coach's choice. New coach, new offense really cut his passing yards.

The last I had on Hooper was

44 of 90 for 629 yards and 6 TD

682 yards rushing

I would have to believe putting stats out is huge for the people voting. No way writers and coaches have time to evaluate at least 50 kids nominated State wide w/o clicking on Rivals to see how they stack up. Also don't understand why they don't vote on the semifinalist till after playoffs are over. I hope your son has a great playoff run and shows them they missed on him.

8 hours ago, Triplej said:

I would have to believe putting stats out is huge for the people voting. No way writers and coaches have time to evaluate at least 50 kids nominated State wide w/o clicking on Rivals to see how they stack up. Also don't understand why they don't vote on the semifinalist till after playoffs are over. I hope your son has a great playoff run and shows them they missed on him.

He's not mine, but mine plays with him. We also have a 1,000+ yard back. Looks like we will be playing Trinity again next week.