WestMOlan travels to Marion

Mr. Postman1

54 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Be tough to get 3.  Our defense is way way better than last year and we didn't give up that much.  Never know though, we might not get that many either, depends on the qb situation.

We ain't scored 3 TDs in most of our games, offense has struggled to punch it in... We move the ball just can't finish, so we will see! It would be nice to win one at MC for once lol

1 minute ago, FactSpitter said:

Marion will come out strong in this one. I had to eat crow after that Meigs game but I won't be eating crow after this one. Marion by how ever much they want. I think this will be a 30+ point win for Marion as they will have the young guys in early in the second half. There is no upset watch here.

I don’t think Westy will upset Marion, but I’m pretty confident that it will not be a 30 point difference.

Westy is real stingy on D and play tough ( your kids will know they’ve been there)

I’ll put the score somewhere around 21-0.

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t think Westy will upset Marion, but I’m pretty confident that it will not be a 30 point difference.

Westy is real stingy on D and play tough ( your kids will know they’ve been there)

I’ll put the score somewhere around 21-0.

They have always had tough kids and played hard.  Just not really any break away athletes.  Like I said if tae can't go and depending on what they do, this one could be to close for comfort.  That is how big of a difference he is.