WestMOlan travels to Marion

Mr. Postman1

31 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Why didnt you get you some boy? The idiot came up there talking trash while I was doing radio. Yall are too afraid to talk to anybody but a kid. Im over here at the kimball macdonalds now if you want to come over here but im sure your scared of a man

Just how big a boy are ya??:roflol::roflol:but we are redneck trash.......YEE YEE YEE

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Just how big a boy are ya??:roflol::roflol:but we are redneck trash.......YEE YEE YEE

If you wouldve had some cahones you couldve seen how big son! 2 posters from South Pitt made the drive over and almost took what you had coming till they told me they came to see me stomp a mudhole in you and walk it dry!

8 hours ago, FactSpitter said:

Wasn't the 30+ point win that I thought it would be but a 21 point win. I will say that Westmoreland put up more of a fight than I thought but having some key players out for Marion hurt too. I will give my props to Westmoreland players as they fought hard but Marion is on a mission right now and I don't see anyone stopping them until they meet Meigs again. Even then I still think Marion pulls it out.

What key players was out? Just curious. Saw all the ones playing that started the year. Westmoreland had 4 seniors out with injury

8 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Why didnt you get you some boy? The idiot came up there talking trash while I was doing radio. Yall are too afraid to talk to anybody but a kid. Im over here at the kimball macdonalds now if you want to come over here but im sure your scared of a man

So the guy was talking trash while you were doing radio or saying something to the kids?  I'm a little confused.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

So the guy was talking trash while you were doing radio or saying something to the kids?  I'm a little confused.

A man came up to the pressbox to talk trash when marion got up 21-7 then after the game some meth headed looking middle aged man and his wife were hollering from their black truck at our players as they walked back to the lockeroom as the SRO stood there and allowed that but stopped us from retaliating! You chicken crap punk!

Edited by Mr. Postman1

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

A man came up to the pressbox to talk trash when marion got up 21-7 then after the game some meth headed looking middle aged man and his wife were hollering from their black truck at our players as they walked back to the lockeroom as the SRO stood there and allowed that but stopped us from retaliating! You chicken crap punk!

Lol, I like to call it being a grown up actually.  I literally stopped fighting when I was like 14 man, grow up.  I'm definitely not getting bent out of shape over a dang high school football game, especially if my team continuously has a losing record year after year, although I could see where that might bother you.  Maybe you should step away from the ledge or keyboard for a bit pal. 

• Upvote 1