WestMOlan travels to Marion

Mr. Postman1

On 11/4/2021 at 4:18 PM, GBO52 said:

Not too many facts being spit here brotha! 

Wasn't the 30+ point win that I thought it would be but a 21 point win. I will say that Westmoreland put up more of a fight than I thought but having some key players out for Marion hurt too. I will give my props to Westmoreland players as they fought hard but Marion is on a mission right now and I don't see anyone stopping them until they meet Meigs again. Even then I still think Marion pulls it out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FactSpitter said:

Wasn't the 30+ point win that I thought it would be but a 21 point win. I will say that Westmoreland put up more of a fight than I thought but having some key players out for Marion hurt too. I will give my props to Westmoreland players as they fought hard but Marion is on a mission right now and I don't see anyone stopping them until they meet Meigs again. Even then I still think Marion pulls it out.

Marion county is full of classless pieces of redneck trash that want to holler at kids that played their last game and cuss them and also get mad at radio announcers.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Marion county is full of classless pieces of redneck trash that want to holler at kids that played their last game and cuss them and also get mad at radio announcers.

What are you talking about idiot?  Both teams were very classy tonight and I didn't hear anyone say anything.  You must be a woman because you are always full of drama.

16 minutes ago, FactSpitter said:

Marion season ends next week I'm afraid. 

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

What are you talking about idiot?  Both teams were very classy tonight and I didn't hear anyone say anything.  You must be a woman because you are always full of drama.

He’s talking about after the game some grown man yelled at one of our players and told him he didn’t deserve to be able to play football….. players acted fine though on both sides. Nothing to be ashamed of for the Eagles. Not our best game but not our worst, lot of young guys starting but like EaglePride said only time will tell. MCs got a good team and I think they will compete well next week against H20, I plan on making the trip, good luck on the rest of the year! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The siss that was calling out our seniors numbers calling them losers in the black truck that your loser sro had to keep out fans from stomping!