2021 3A Playoffs Region 5 vs Region 6

Trollin

2 hours ago, ladyvol31 said:

Swarm - I didn't - I really should have waited the 24 hours before posting, like the coaches recommend before speaking to them!  LOL!  Just a Senior parent knowing from here on out could be it!  It's tough seeing your kid realize that too, and we in our house know how ugly it was!  I think they will at least play with more effort tonight, simply because they feel they have to prove something now.  I will take effort, even if it come with loss over lack of effort any day - like the White House game.  That one hurt, but they knew they competed.   Having said that, when it is over,  I get to jump on the wrestling boards after that! Maybe you can hop over there and get things going!

And I knew you were a homer, so there was some hope my words would be better understood, but that is the "texting" way now, tone is lost,  I am a transplant, but married a homer - so I feel like one!

No hard feelings ma'am.

Go Jackets!

32 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Bad time of the year to be sloppy. Was surprised by the score. East Nashville gonna give us all we want next week. Should be a barn burner. 

It was 20-0 within the first 6-7 minutes and then it was like we were just trying to ride it out and not have any injuries.  Idk I would at least like to score 35 before you start playing like that, but what do I know.