Bearden open

HTV

36 minutes ago, LEFTYKNOX said:

I would be shocked if the hiring committee could read much less log onto a computer and get on this site.

They already look like fools. HVA came open at the same time and have hired their man. Now they're competing with Oak Ridge for worthwhile applicants. I can tell you this although they both wear maroon one of those schools is a much better job.:roflol:

Edited by thefox
Forgot my laughing face

Just now, TheBigLebowski99 said:

The Bearden DC would be an exceptional hire. I do not care about the 4-6 record. The reason they won those 4 games were because of the DC. The DC is young, and from what I have heard, is a bright coach. If he wants it, it should be his. He may want to run a different type of offense and that works, if he gets the coaches on board. Little adjustments through the winter and spring, along with a weight room program, could get a team believing. 

Everyone is talking about the positions like it is a SEC school trying to fill positions. THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL! Would the head coach want to get his guys in, absolutely, but in high school football you play with the cards you are dealt. 

The DC would be an exceptional hire for a school that don't want to worry with athletics and I believe with time, Bearden would grow into 2-3 seed in that region on a consistent basis.

9 minutes ago, thefox said:

They already look like fools. HVA came open at the same time and have hired their man. Now they're competing with Oak Ridge for worthwhile applicants. I can tell you this although they both wear maroon one of those schools is a much better job.

Didn't one beat the other this year?

• Like 1