Potter out at HVA

HTV

5 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

I Keep checking back here to see what everyone says and if anyone is an update..all day. Lol

Team meeting is scheduled at 3 PM, or at least it was as of about  noon. 

Media release expected around 3 30 ,

Edited by HTV

7 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

A coal minor from Oak Ridge? Will he get rid of some of the dead weight at HVA and bring in some heavy weight Assistance from OR? Maybe some big time hand shakes from the booster club, l mean athletic council will help ease the pain from that big pay cut he will get? Who knows.

I  believe he will be bringing 1 coach with him from the Ridge, but that won't happen right away.  But it will happen in time for off season workouts.  

Anyone who knows anything about  Speas, probably has learned by now…the more attention he can create from This “hire” the happier he will be. I would expect an announcement on the football field with a light show (hahhahaha) or maybe even a “special guest” appearance at the basketball game.  He likes to Create a show. I just hope that he can back up the “smoke and fire” with some WINS in The future, Unlike ol Pooter.