Knox Karns at Rhea County, Round 2, TSSAA Playoffs

ADS1

Looking back at last year DeSean only had 184 on us last year with 153 coming on 2 plays. I think DeSean will get his yards this time but with the style Rhea plays I think we can limit the yards under 200 again. Defense is playing pretty good and the offense is clicking. Hopefully Mayberry is not too banged up and we can get Elsea and Robinson back for next week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

Looking back at last year DeSean only had 184 on us last year with 153 coming on 2 plays. I think DeSean will get his yards this time but with the style Rhea plays I think we can limit the yards under 200 again. Defense is playing pretty good and the offense is clicking. Hopefully Mayberry is not too banged up and we can get Elsea and Robinson back for next week. 

Did he also have a kick return for a td? No way I would give him the opportunity. 

4 hours ago, bounder said:

Rhea had better watch the other Karns backs and qb's Oak Ridge wasn't ready for their game plan. We just watched for Bishop, they have more than just him.

Rhea will have no problem handling Karns. None, unless the same head ref is doing their game as last week Yes, I’m still bitter, but seriously,… I’ll be shocked if Karns scores more than a TD. Rhea and Powell is going to be a good game.

2 minutes ago, Rockytopmojo7 said:

Rhea will have no problem handling Karns. None, unless the same head ref is doing their game as last week Yes, I’m still bitter, but seriously,… I’ll be shocked if Karns scores more than a TD. Rhea and Powell is going to be a good game.

Boy, you are a whiner.  

Why would a neutral crew have been trying to help Karns or hurt Walker Valley?  

And again, I have absolutely zero ties to Karns, but you seem to be convinced that the officials were trying to help Karns.  

For what reason would they do that?