Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

11 minutes ago, 1coopdawg said:

Pujo, I don't have tea leaves, but I watch the signs of the times. Cryptocurrency is wanting to be global currency leaning toward a global economy. 2030 Great Reset is aimed at one world governing body. Article posted below was a good read for me, WARNING... it is from a very right leaning news source. 

And while I am on here GO GREENE DEVILS! 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/huge-exclusive-archbishop-carlo-maria-vigano-calls-people-faith-unite-worldwide-anti-globalist-alliance-free-humanity-totalitarian-regime-video/

Its all in the works and the parts are moving fast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1coopdawg said:

A lot of people are going to be surprised with the final outcome. I am 63, so maybe I will be gone before it happens.

I'm not in the least surprised, I've pretty much knew this was coming . Thing is our puppet media is distracting  us from the big picture. Gets crazier by the day. I'm the same age,lol

5 minutes ago, 1coopdawg said:

Not gonna get political or religious, but both of those are showing us what is coming!  

Afraid both are the same, not got much use for either for the most part. Do love TRUE RELIGION but it teaches a different message than most we have these days.