TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

4 minutes ago, biggest said:

What's the inevitable?  We just beat the crap outta yall! Physically,mentally and you know it!  We both  know the truth. "Retirement" from radio starts Friday night about 9pm

Man you are over compensating for your fear that the purple tigers season will end at the hands of the yellow jackets for the 4th year in a row. And wouldn’t call it retirement more like a leave of absence, I plan on coming back which all defeats your theory of me being forced out, 1000% my call. But you keep on talking up that game 3 weeks ago to help give you some confidence, just remember to be the man you got to beat the man (when it matters) 

5 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Negative. When it matters, win or go home we all have witnessed what happens. 2 solid programs, but one is just built a little different than the other. We know what it’s like to practice on Thanksgiving! You are welcome to come take pictures! TC lives rent free in Watertown’s head! It’s ok. You can admit it now, or after you lose AGAIN Friday night. To the Train Station Watertown shall go! 

I seen a video of Tc on the bus after Friday win. They didn't look like a team that was happy! They know 

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Man you are over compensating for your fear that the purple tigers season will end at the hands of the yellow jackets for the 4th year in a row. And wouldn’t call it retirement more like a leave of absence, I plan on coming back which all defeats your theory of me being forced out, 1000% my call. But you keep on talking up that game 3 weeks ago to help give you some confidence, just remember to be the man you got to beat the man (when it matters) 

Only  way you coming back is when  Clint's gone! We both know that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, biggest said:

I seen a video of Tc on the bus after Friday win. They didn't look like a team that was happy! They know 

X told the bus driver to go on toward Chatt-Town on the ride home, because that’s where they will be in 3 weeks. I think your information network is down or still being controlled by Sleep Joe and his folks. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

X told the bus driver to go on toward Chatt-Town on the ride home, because that’s where they will be in 3 weeks. I think your information network is down or still being controlled by Sleep Joe and his folks. 

Yea wasn't a factor! Next

Edited by biggest

9 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

I was let down 

Edited by biggest