TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

9 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

#1 I was frustrated we took a week off for bye week when we could have been preparing, all the other coaches I have been around never gave you a week off in season or off season, you were always doing something, and as far as the difference in the team, 1 word- INTENSITY. They are playing with their head on fire, swarming to the ball and making people pay on every play, offensively we have executed a little better on early downs. 

How can you say it isn't from competition level?

4 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

#1 I was frustrated we took a week off for bye week when we could have been preparing, all the other coaches I have been around never gave you a week off in season or off season, you were always doing something, and as far as the difference in the team, 1 word- INTENSITY. They are playing with their head on fire, swarming to the ball and making people pay on every play, offensively we have executed a little better on early downs. 

Okay… so is it fair enough to say that your kids intensity is being drawn from the coach and they probably didn’t quit on him at all???

However, I do think both teams you beat in the playoffs are not playing quite as good as Watertown is right now.

I know Meigs will say that they were the 85 Bears mixed with the Peyton Manning Broncos, but from everything I seen I would have to disagree. 

The truth of the matter is that we beat both you and Marion playing a really bland offense. We threw the ball I believe 7 times against y’all and maybe 4 against Marion. I would expect that to change this week.

If that happens and H2O is playing to their capabilities I think H2O is better than anything you’ve seen in the playoffs or even the first time you played us.

It should be a interesting game if both teams show up, which I fully expect them to do!!

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Because Meigs was the #1 team in the state the whole year, your coaches have done a tremendous job but from a talent level Meigs was better than H2O 

So you’re basing this on polls… you’re smarter than that.

By the way the scoreboards tell a much different story!

24 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Okay… so is it fair enough to say that your kids intensity is being drawn from the coach and they probably didn’t quit on him at all???

However, I do think both teams you beat in the playoffs are not playing quite as good as Watertown is right now.

I know Meigs will say that they were the 85 Bears mixed with the Peyton Manning Broncos, but from everything I seen I would have to disagree. 

The truth of the matter is that we beat both you and Marion playing a really bland offense. We threw the ball I believe 7 times against y’all and maybe 4 against Marion. I would expect that to change this week.

If that happens and H2O is playing to their capabilities I think H2O is better than anything you’ve seen in the playoffs or even the first time you played us.

It should be a interesting game if both teams show up, which I fully expect them to do!!

I was not the one saying the kids quit on him that was RTD, I was frustrated with the week off, and I’ll tell you like I told Yeti before the Meigs game, I’m not worried about you passing, TC has 4Int in 2 playoff games, you may throw for 200 yards but I like our chances if we are making you pass, and do you think TC showed everything in week 10 or even this past Friday night, come on man everyone knows coaches keep plays in their back pocket for games like this 

Just now, TCRadio said:

I was not the one saying the kids quit on him that was RTD, I was frustrated with the week off, and I’ll tell you like I told Yeti before the Meigs game, I’m not worried about you passing, TC has 4Int in 2 playoff games, you may throw for 200 yards but I like our chances if we are making you pass, and do you think TC showed everything in week 10 or even this past Friday night, come on man everyone knows coaches keep plays in their back pocket for games like this 

For sure… I’m going to try to limit my crap talk this week and let the kids take care of it Friday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Probably won't have to pass