TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, biggest said:

Good stuff 

Good stuff is the entertainment that you guys hear about Trousdale, their coaches, and even the Radio guy. You guys would make good CNN reporters with your “Fake News!” You are about as far from the truth as it gets. There are a “select” few that have issues with Blake, but the ones who actually know the tradition of the program and how it works support him. And for the previous game that took place between Watertown and TC about 3 weeks ago…the best thing happened. You guys gave them what they had been needing all year…a piece of Humble Pie. I promise come Friday night, you will see why TC beat Meigs and that the playoffs just aren’t the Water Kitties cup of milk! I like how you stir the pot though. That could be reversed to from what I heard this past weekend about a member of your staff. Be very careful of what you ask for, or your coach could be the topic. We try to be civil, but we can always put our boots on if you want it to get deep!!! Feelings would get hurt quick and the house would be divided! 

Edited by JohnDutton

3 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

If you guys lose, it'll be excuses until August.

Make sure the boys practice.

Make sure you have that "We don't have Calhoun" excuse handy.

Make sure you get those "Fire Blake Satterfield" websites webhosted.

Make sure you get the "offense is outdated" post geared up.

And for the love of god, make sure you have everyone locked an loaded on how many gold balls, and how many semifinals you've been to because that really matter this year.

Maybe next year you guys need to cut teachers salaries back down to under 30,000 grand so you can get recruiters for those Gordonsville and Lebanon kids.

This is ALL your town has, enjoy it.

No businesses, no tax base, no tourism.

Just mediocre football which most of your people are bored with.

The best thing we celebrate in TC is no Ghost on our sidelines. 

8 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Good stuff is the entertainment that you guys hear about Trousdale, their coaches, and even the Radio guy. You guys would make good CNN reporters with your “Fake News!” You are about as far from the truth as it gets. There are a “select” few that have issues with Blake, but the ones who actually know the tradition of the program and how it works support him. And for the previous game that took place between Watertown and TC about 3 weeks ago…the best thing happened. You guys gave them what they had been needing all year…a piece of Humble Pie. I promise come Friday night, you will see why TC beat Meigs and that the playoffs just aren’t the Water Kitties cup of milk! I like how you stir the pot though. That could be reversed to from what I heard this past weekend about a couple members of your staff. Be very careful of what you ask for, or your coach could be the topic. We try to be civil, but we can always put our boots on if you want it to get deep!!! Feelings would get hurt quick and the house would be divided! 

I’m going to remind you about this promise you just made Friday night!!! I hope your man enough to stand by it!

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m going to remind you about this promise you just made Friday night!!! I hope your man enough to stand by it!

I was man enough to say I was wrong the first time, I have no problem admitting it again. John Dutton is a man of his word! Now Beth…she would rather walk a mile and tell you a lie rather than look you in the eye and speak the truth!

17 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Good stuff is the entertainment that you guys hear about Trousdale, their coaches, and even the Radio guy. You guys would make good CNN reporters with your “Fake News!” You are about as far from the truth as it gets. There are a “select” few that have issues with Blake, but the ones who actually know the tradition of the program and how it works support him. And for the previous game that took place between Watertown and TC about 3 weeks ago…the best thing happened. You guys gave them what they had been needing all year…a piece of Humble Pie. I promise come Friday night, you will see why TC beat Meigs and that the playoffs just aren’t the Water Kitties cup of milk! I like how you stir the pot though. That could be reversed to from what I heard this past weekend about a member of your staff. Be very careful of what you ask for, or your coach could be the topic. We try to be civil, but we can always put our boots on if you want it to get deep!!! Feelings would get hurt quick and the house would be divided! 

I'm right about what I said! We both know it. Bring it big boy! I'll wait

27 minutes ago, jacketpharmer said:

Week 10 the score was 21-20 going into the 4th quarter. TC had 2 consecutive turnovers which resulted in 11 points for H2O off those turnovers. 

Guess TC should feel pretty good going into Friday night considering they got “dominated” in every facet of the game.  

They need to come in feeling good about themselves.  Not only from the perspectives you have pointed out here, but also for other valid reasons.  Watertown facilities will contain a huge crowd...TC players and coaches will not be able idenitfy all the wolves in sheeps clothing amongest their ranks.  This allows them to play feeling a little more safer.  They have really owned H20 at Robinson Stadium, another great aspect for them.  Turnovers never happen at Watertown, count any chance of that happen to TC, even though both turnovers you have referred to were caused by teeth shattering Purple Tiger tackles.  Oh! Almost forgot the big one...They now have a HC that is the risen savior and has taken away all their ill will, deceat, back stabbing, player coaching, bad play calling and has mended the community.  So yeah, H20 don't have a pray in this one. 

7 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

They need to come in feeling good about themselves.  Not only from the perspectives you have pointed out here, but also for other valid reasons.  Watertown facilities will contain a huge crowd...TC players and coaches will not be able idenitfy all the wolves in sheeps clothing amongest their ranks.  This allows them to play feeling a little more safer.  They have really owned H20 at Robinson Stadium, another great aspect for them.  Turnovers never happen at Watertown, count any chance of that happen to TC, even though both turnovers you have referred to were caused by teeth shattering Purple Tiger tackles.  Oh! Almost forgot the big one...They now have a HC that is the risen savior and has taken away all their ill will, deceat, back stabbing, player coaching, bad play calling and has mended the community.  So yeah, H20 don't have a pray in this one. 

Like LT said in Waterboy… “Which brings me to my second point kids. Don’t do crack!”.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, H2Oman said:

@TCRadioand @RTD:

The question was asked of me to why I thought H2O had a chance against TC seeing how we started the season, so I’m going to ask the same question to y’all. 

What changes have taken place over there in Hartsville in the last two weeks that makes y’all feel you’ll beat Watertown… seeing that 2 weeks ago  your coach was awful and the kids had quit on him!!!

I mean 2 weeks ago Blake was a horrible coach who had lost the respect from his players.

Now I’ve got my ideals ( you guys were wrong and a man that has taken his teams to the semis 3 yrs in a row… just may know what he is doing) but I would like to hear from y’all on why all of a sudden Blake is Coach Bryant and the kids are so inspired???

I have never said Blake was a bad coach I don’t think or feel that way. I said he made some mistakes. Also Blake said he had a sit down with the team and other coaches to discuss some issues and problems that were going on and they work it out. That TC team that H2O played weeks ago was not the TC team I had seen all year. Seems to me that TC has hit that switch and are back on track. TC is clicking on both sides of the bal. Whatever conversation the team had with Blake worked they are back playing hard and just something different about this TC team now. I was really p off with how that bye week was handled I know how dangerous Watertown is and will always be too TC.