TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

Rumor? Can  H20man, biggest or someone please tell me this is not true . Did Webster give the team off Mon and tues,wed then schedule a walk through for thursday? I was told he said nothing has changed in last 3 weeks (I guess he didnt think TC was very good). Is H20 overlooking TC? They can't  overlook a team that beat them 3 years in a row. How can this happen?  Sounds familiar though but my sources are probably wrong. Oh and I also heard coach put them on 10,000 calories  a day to see if they can get out of game shape in a week. Biggest I know you are a whistleblower let it leak!

12 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Rumor? Can  H20man, biggest or someone please tell me this is not true . Did Webster give the team off Mon and tues,wed then schedule a walk through for thursday? I was told he said nothing has changed in last 3 weeks (I guess he didnt think TC was very good). Is H20 overlooking TC? They can't  overlook a team that beat them 3 years in a row. How can this happen?  Sounds familiar though but my sources are probably wrong. Oh and I also heard coach put them on 10,000 calories  a day to see if they can get out of game shape in a week. Biggest I know you are a whistleblower let it leak!

Can I speak on this?  Being a newbie I do not want to step on any toes.  But, I can shine some light on this rumor.

9 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

No idea if the coach and players are overlooking TC, but their posters certainly are. Playing a game on CoachT, is like a trial by public opinion.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

I can't confirm about practice schedules because I'm out west! But I heard  apparently Tc has 2 teams now? One that just played Watertown & one that played everyone else! It's confusing but just 1 team would be better than 2 imo.

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

At least you know who #1 is lol and as far as the view goes I’ve heard it’s less crowded around thanksgiving time, just trying to give your family some nice options for turkey day, we will be busy 

I'm hurt, only ranked # 3, LOL. But that's  a lot higher than usual.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, biggest said:

I can't confirm about practice schedules because I'm out west! But I heard  apparently Tc has 2 teams now? One that just played Watertown & one that played everyone else! It's confusing but just 1 team would be better than 2 imo.

Now I’ve heard that there is a petition on line to fire our band leader, because one of the kids missed a cord to eye of the Tiger?? I think the petition reads that he can only play the song 4 times without his kids missing a key, so he must go!