TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, jacketpharmer said:

You left out the most glorious part and that is those multiple state championship rings. Let me tell you right now.... those things still fit perfectly. Its kind of like a H20 fan at a November basketball game. 

All those virtual students must be taking up the bandwidth at the school. All that fiber optics and laptops but no spell check?  

I probably need to stop posting.  YOU pointed out "1" one incorrect word.  I'm done for!  The embarrassment is to great for me to over come.  And here we go with the "HISTORY LESSON" about the "GOLD RINGS" again. Your players have seen as many GOLD RINGS as H20 players have.  Oh wait...the family get togethers you TC faithful have.  That's where your guys get to see the rings at. Dang it!  You got us again.  

1 minute ago, Katdaddy said:

So is H20 firing the band director or the football coach? Or both?  Limited parking for fri game but there will be a $40 dollar lot off of neal rd to help fund our checker teams uniforms.

Little heads up...of all fan bases out here, TC has someone spell checking H20 posters. I know...I know...that's ridiculious especially from there side of the bridge. If I were you, I would not abbreviate the days of the week.  

Trousdale County State Bound again has a nice ring to it! Just 1 appearance in last 7 years though seems like y’all are slipping. Is it Watertowns turn to get over hump or does Jackets and their prestige ruin Watertowns hopes again. H2O did it once but beating a good team is hard to do twice. I’m just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

23 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

I probably need to stop posting.  YOU pointed out "1" one incorrect word.  I'm done for!  The embarrassment is to great for me to over come.  And here we go with the "HISTORY LESSON" about the "GOLD RINGS" again. Your players have seen as many GOLD RINGS as H20 players have.  Oh wait...the family get togethers you TC faithful have.  That's where your guys get to see the rings at. Dang it!  You got us again.  

No need for lessons of any kind.... I am pretty sure everyone is familiar with said lesson. We convinced some of the managers and H2O boys from previous state championship teams to participate in our "Rent a Ring" program so if you ever want to look and one of even wear one for a day just let me know.   I mean our catalogs at the school from Jostens come with state championship ring proofs for pete's sake. 

Any idea what time gates open Friday? 

13 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Trousdale County State Bound again has a nice ring to it! Just 1 appearance in last 7 years though seems like y’all are slipping. Is it Watertowns turn to get over hump or does Jackets and their prestige ruin Watertowns hopes again. H2O did it once but beating a good team is hard to do twice. I’m just keeping it real

Did somebody say ring? :hungry:

36 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

Little heads up...of all fan bases out here, TC has someone spell checking H20 posters. I know...I know...that's ridiculious especially from there side of the bridge. If I were you, I would not abbreviate the days of the week.  

*Their

*Ridiculous 

My son's teacher just okayed him proofing your posts for English homework this week.  It's okay we got you :roflol:

Rumor mill again sorry guys but need the Tc posters to verify just heard about a big pep rally for the community and players in Hartsville for Thursday  night . I definitely do not believe this rumor because a storied program with the history and the championships and Rings would never do that for a program that has won nothing but 4 straight region championships. If this rumor is true Watertown and its coaches and have already won regardless of fri nights outcome because I can promise when H20 got on that bus 3 weeks ago no pep rally happened or Beat Trousdale shirts were made. Tc posters help me out or someone who would know if this is true or a rumor just leak it if you got it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Rumor mill again sorry guys but need the Tc posters to verify just heard about a big pep rally for the community and players in Hartsville for Thursday  night . I definitely do not believe this rumor because a storied program with the history and the championships and Rings would never do that for a program that has won nothing but 4 straight region championships. If this rumor is true Watertown and its coaches and have already won regardless of fri nights outcome because I can promise when H20 got on that bus 3 weeks ago no pep rally happened or Beat Trousdale shirts were made. Tc posters help me out or someone who would know if this is true or a rumor just leak it if you got it.

Well this is interesting. Can't be true! Can it?:o

Edited by biggest