TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Marion never crossed the thirty… We were really bland on offense… fumbled in the red zone and missed a field during another red zone visit.

FYI:: MC QB played every down.

But truthfully people can call it what they want. The main thing in the playoffs is to win and survive. 

Respectively H20man, it doesn't matter how you explain the game from last Friday night.  

47 minutes ago, team69 said:

Im far from a Jasper fan but if their QB could have ran the ball it would have changed the game. Not saying they would have won but he was 75 % of their O.

47 minutes ago, team69 said:

Im far from a Jasper fan but if their QB could have ran the ball it would have changed the game. Not saying they would have won but he was 75 % of their O.

I would agree with you on this.  He is definitely what makes them go.

Edited by DownHillMan

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Marion never crossed the thirty… We were really bland on offense… fumbled in the red zone and missed a field during another red zone visit.

FYI:: MC QB played every down.

But truthfully people can call it what they want. The main thing in the playoffs is to win and survive. 

What I meant was this.  We had some slip ups on Offense last Friday night.  Timing was off a little, but, no matter what or how you try to explain it, people will just discredit what you are trying to say.  Sad.  Oh, but look at it this way, TC goes and plays a Meigs Powerhouse team that made two or three really bad mistakes in that game and they only lost by 8.  TC IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES!!!

28 minutes ago, biggest said:

When you take a break "feel" us in.

Ok.  Here is the honest truth about the TC Community Pep Rally.  This rumor is confirmed as truth.  It was posted on FB earlier this morning, but has since been taken down.  Hmmmm!  It is now, at best, a covert rally operation.  Password will be needed along with DNA sample to confirm TC Nation Alliance.  Can't confirm if shirts were made or being made for this event, and I was thinking it said 7pm, but not sure now.  Organizers first said the rally point would be at or near the Crippled Creekbank.  But now with the infiltration and the chance of someone outside the TC faithful attending, this could all be dissolved as if it were never a thing.  I also have someone who has been embedded undercover in to the TC nation at a very young age.  I know it is risky to blow their (not there) cover after all these years of recon, but if I can reach them, I will be able to advise further.  RED LEADER OUT (Not sure who RED LEADER is, but it sounded cool)   

7 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

Ok.  Here is the honest truth about the TC Community Pep Rally.  This rumor is confirmed as truth.  It was posted on FB earlier this morning, but has since been taken down.  Hmmmm!  It is now, at best, a covert rally operation.  Password will be needed along with DNA sample to confirm TC Nation Alliance.  Can't confirm if shirts were made or being made for this event, and I was thinking it said 7pm, but not sure now.  Organizers first said the rally point would be at or near the Crippled Creekbank.  But now with the infiltration and the chance of someone outside the TC faithful attending, this could all be dissolved as if it were never a thing.  I also have someone who has been embedded undercover in to the TC nation at a very young age.  I know it is risky to blow their (not there) cover after all these years of recon, but if I can reach them, I will be able to advise further.  RED LEADER OUT (Not sure who RED LEADER is, but it sounded cool)   

Great information! The Tc faithful is sure quite on this matter. 

1 minute ago, biggest said:

Great information! The Tc faithful is sure quite on this matter. 

They can't deny it...they are or ("they're" for any grammer majors out trolling tonight)... just trying to let it die down, or they are getting together to formulate some way to implement the "GOLD BALLS" angle into why they are having a rally.

9 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

I hope this is fake news or the gold ball city could be in for a real embarrassment if this is true. I know with all the technology today that someone on here has proof or someone from the gold ball city could tell us about  the plans so we can send Rudy over there in the news 4 helicopter for coverage. Calling all Tc posters someone please put these rumors to rest.