TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

7 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

Really, if you think about it, probably the fourth headline...

1. The Covid (Dodgeball Game)

2. Undefeated Jackets Get Swatted By The TIGER PAW Week 10

3. Fire B.S. Petition

4.  Team/Community pep rally

I have a headline for you. “Watertown adds CoachT poster after bandwagon rolls”. 

6 minutes ago, biggest said:

Murphy fair just called me! These were his words "I just sent you a PDF ,I'm scared got to go!" @Katdaddy you broke this story first, but I'm afraid those actions might get Murphy in trouble.  Let's take a second a pray for Murphy! Proceed with caution this is top secret information below. 

20211116_083942.jpg

Oh no! I was hoping my sources were wrong . I am embarrassed for the tc faithful this has to be a new low for a team with all those gold balls getting all pumped up to play Watertown who if you hadn't heard has zero. How could this be it is a sad day not only for tc nation but coacht t nation . 

2 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

The boys in TC getting the royal treatment.  Party Shuttle to the game, Pep Rally by the community, Ray Lewis coming to speak, Murphy Fair Tweeting "Let's Go Brandon....I mean Jackets!"  They are living their best life in Title Town right now!!!!

You might be my favorite Tc poster lol

7 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

The boys in TC getting the royal treatment.  Party Shuttle to the game, Pep Rally by the community, Ray Lewis coming to speak, Murphy Fair Tweeting "Let's Go Brandon....I mean Jackets!"  They are living their best life in Title Town right now!!!!

Murphy said something about a  pic of the bus! Let me reach out and check on him. 

Edited by biggest

6 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Oh no! I was hoping my sources were wrong . I am embarrassed for the tc faithful this has to be a new low for a team with all those gold balls getting all pumped up to play Watertown who if you hadn't heard has zero. How could this be it is a sad day not only for tc nation but coacht t nation . 

I read somewhere Watertown wasn't even a big enough game for the fans to come out.