TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

it was 7-0. im all ears. 

Marion never crossed the thirty… We were really bland on offense… fumbled in the red zone and missed a field during another red zone visit.

FYI:: MC QB played every down.

But truthfully people can call it what they want. The main thing in the playoffs is to win and survive. 

Just now, H2Oman said:

Marion never crossed the thirty… We were really bland on offense… fumbled in the red zone and missed a field during another red zone visit.

i mean. you scored 7. its difficult to paint a pic of domination. you scored once. 

He's not 100% or close to it tho correct?

But truthfully people can call it what they want. The main thing in the playoffs is to win and survive. 

I agree with you there. i was simply addressing that you squeaked by. i get what youre saying. fair enough 

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Im far from a Jasper fan but if their QB could have ran the ball it would have changed the game. Not saying they would have won but he was 75 % of their O.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jacketpharmer said:

I heard they were sacrificing a pig, cow, sheep, and goat in hopes to find favor with the football gods. Word has it that it will take all supernatural forces available to contend with the Water City Kitties come Friday night. Waiting on confirmation from local slaughter house on time frame.

With the current high cost of meat, that's not likely, but we do have a lady that reads Taro cards, palms, & such, on standby,  if needed. She works cheap.

2 hours ago, jacketpharmer said:

*Their

*Ridiculous 

My son's teacher just okayed him proofing your posts for English homework this week.  It's okay we got you :roflol:

It means the world to me that you would extend this proof reading assistance to me.  With us being on two sides of the fence and all.  And, I am sure your son has a great elementary grade English teacher, but, I will just pass and take my chances since a lot of the posts on here are pretty much littered with incorrect spelling.  I'm getting a little choked up and overwhelmed with emotions over here.  Thank you, that was very nice of you.  

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I’ve been challenging that bunch over there to a spelling bee for years and the only taker was @RTD… We all know how that turned out!

I can't help you out.  I will just pull our side down in a spelling bee contest.  Three college papers on the wall and I still get pointed out with spelling mistakes!  DANG IT!

2 hours ago, Katdaddy said:

Rumor mill again sorry guys but need the Tc posters to verify just heard about a big pep rally for the community and players in Hartsville for Thursday  night . I definitely do not believe this rumor because a storied program with the history and the championships and Rings would never do that for a program that has won nothing but 4 straight region championships. If this rumor is true Watertown and its coaches and have already won regardless of fri nights outcome because I can promise when H20 got on that bus 3 weeks ago no pep rally happened or Beat Trousdale shirts were made. Tc posters help me out or someone who would know if this is true or a rumor just leak it if you got it.

I know the truth.  But, I am busy reading my dictionary.