TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

7 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Watertown won the last game close. They just squeaked by a QB less Marion and TC just handled the most dominant team the last 3 years in the East on their field. I'd say TC has the momentum  

Trust me… we didn’t just squeak by… but I’ll respect your opinion either way.

33 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Rumor mill again sorry guys but need the Tc posters to verify just heard about a big pep rally for the community and players in Hartsville for Thursday  night . I definitely do not believe this rumor because a storied program with the history and the championships and Rings would never do that for a program that has won nothing but 4 straight region championships. If this rumor is true Watertown and its coaches and have already won regardless of fri nights outcome because I can promise when H20 got on that bus 3 weeks ago no pep rally happened or Beat Trousdale shirts were made. Tc posters help me out or someone who would know if this is true or a rumor just leak it if you got it.

I heard they were sacrificing a pig, cow, sheep, and goat in hopes to find favor with the football gods. Word has it that it will take all supernatural forces available to contend with the Water City Kitties come Friday night. Waiting on confirmation from local slaughter house on time frame.

19 minutes ago, jacketpharmer said:

I heard they were sacrificing a pig, cow, sheep, and goat in hopes to find favor with the football gods. Word has it that it will take all supernatural forces available to contend with the Water City Kitties come Friday night. Waiting on confirmation from local slaughter house on time frame.

I heard 630! I'll find confirmation 

Edited by biggest

25 minutes ago, biggest said:

I heard 630! I'll find confirmation 

Wait 630 for what . Are you yelling me it could be true that a team with 455,000 Gold balls playing a team with 0 gold balls could be having  a pep rally for the town and team. You will have to prove this to me . The shirts last few years is one thing no way this is true. 

30 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

How many Seniors does Watertown have? I know TC loses a lot but not sure about H2O

We have a bunch of underclassman who are major contributors coming back on both the line and skill positions. I’m not sure the number, but I would say at least 6 or 7 on both sides of the ball that will be returning. 

23 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Wait 630 for what . Are you yelling me it could be true that a team with 455,000 Gold balls playing a team with 0 gold balls could be having  a pep rally for the town and team. You will have to prove this to me . The shirts last few years is one thing no way this is true. 

I'm hearing it's true 

10 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

We have a bunch of underclassman who are major contributors coming back on both the line and skill positions. I’m not sure the number, but I would say at least 6 or 7 on both sides of the ball that will be returning. 

So, since this one is in the bag, are you going to watch the Lebanon - Oakland game?

1 hour ago, jacketpharmer said:

i lol'ed