2021 Arby's Classic

TribalEmpire

On 12/29/2021 at 2:28 PM, SWVAHavokFan said:

Despise Union as the team I used to cover in SWVA is a rival of theirs. Lol. 

Volunteer got absolutely screwed in that game in my opinion. Must've been in other people's opinions as well because now they've been added to a 10 am Friday game against Abingdon. 

@creekerballer @EHSTrack06if you guys are here come down and say hello. I'm sitting behind the home bench, top bleacher near the stage. Wearing a blue t-shirt. This has been my seat for roughly 21 years now. 

Well he moved seats today don’t know why.

On 12/29/2021 at 10:01 PM, SWVAHavokFan said:

I agree. Normally I have great things to say about the Northeast Tennessee officials compared to Southwest Virginia. But three teams today got absolutely screwed. I did confirm with Tanner Cook of the Kingsport Times that East Hamilton decided they'd had enough after getting jobbed by Tennessee High. 

On 12/30/2021 at 8:58 AM, EHSTrack06 said:

The amount of charges and little touch fouls that have been called this year is atrocious. I don't think I've ever seen this many charge calls before. 

8 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Have you seen picture of 3 point shot with .01 left on clock guys foot was on line.

1 hour ago, creekerballer said:

He was upset, but not to the level I would personally give a technical at that moment. Then again I don’t know exactly what he said either, but they were pretty quick with giving out the technicals this week. 

Dang fellers! Look who's calling! Most of em can't make it up and down the floor and too many have "Little man syndrome" or "Look at me syndrome"! Reckon I've known about every single one of them for a great deal of time, so nothing stated here is a shocker 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, creekerballer said:

Haven’t seen it yet. Haven’t rewatched it, but in real time it didn’t look like it should of ever been a foul to begin with. Shooter appeared to jump completely sideways into the defender. 

I talked to that referee going out I said you costed Dorman the win. He admitted he missed toe on line shouldn’t been his call from the baselines anyways.

2 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

I talked to that referee going out I said you costed Dorman the win. He admitted he missed toe on line shouldn’t been his call from the baselines anyways.

Ref that made that call is a good guy, and one of the better refs in the area. Called quite a few college games. It happens, that one just happened to be a bad one at a big moment. Dorman’s coach didn’t hold back much talking to the media, said it may of been the worst one he had gotten in his time as a coach. 

1 minute ago, creekerballer said:

Ref that made that call is a good guy, and one of the better refs in the area. Called quite a few college games. It happens, that one just happened to be a bad one at a big moment. Dorman’s coach didn’t hold back much talking to the media, said it may of been the worst one he had gotten in his time as a coach. 

I’m just glad he admitted the mistake he made.