Girls Ranking 12/23

cougars130

56 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

White is his daughter? Interesting :popcorneater:

This is funny No Bryce White Is not my daughter she is an outstanding wrestler though was tough seeing her miss weight at the region tournament her sophomore year was not even her fault. I’ll repeat I have No child boy or girl who wrestles. 

1 hour ago, BringBack119 said:

Isn’t B. White your daughter? 

you always complained how no one did girls rankings 4 years ago (her freshman year) now here you are doing girls rankings for three years till she’s a Senior. Will you continue after she graduates? 

I like your rankings though. Enjoy seeing them. 

I’m not her Pappi I’m no parent to any wrestler. 

I complained because girls deserve the same respect the boys get if we as a state want to grow the sport. So that’s why I started doing them is because if the boys have it done why not do it for the girls as well. I will continue doing them while I’m involved in wrestling. 

Edited by cougars130
Update

39 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I don't think we'll be using your work, it's not that accurate. However, I'll ask again how much do I owe you?

Lol that’s good I’m glad our rankings will be different. But we shall see how accurate it is at the end of the year if only east TN had activity to track that would be helpful. Your maryville tournament was useful not many girls showed up that are ranked out in East TN. 

6 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

Lol that’s good I’m glad our rankings will be different. But we shall see how accurate it is at the end of the year if only east TN had activity to track that would be helpful. Your maryville tournament was useful not many girls showed up that are ranked out in East TN. 

Hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile. 

36 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

can’t wait to see the rankings you.. I mean DF come up with since I’m soooo inaccurate. Then we can have a talk on why there is a difference. 

To his credit, Donovan does most of the work. We text/talk to each other about once a week to compare notes and he does about as good a job one can do given how often these girls are moving around.

That said, there are multiple tournaments on the east side you have no results for (we do) and a lot of yours are at the wrong weights. Prime example, Trinity Lynn from Gibbs is a 185 pounder, she only wrestled 235 at out tournament because all of thr other girls in her weight pulled out.. Another one, Gabi Rincon (Bradley Central) should be #1 at 126 since she's undefeated and beaten every girl she's wrestled including your #1 from Riverdale at the Stone Memorial tournament. I mean I could go on, but what's the point? It's great that you have the passion you do for the girls division, I'll give you credit for that.

Edited by JSamson7

54 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

To his credit, Donovan does most of the work. We text/talk to each other about once a week to compare notes and he does about as good a job one can do given how often these girls are moving around.

That said, there are multiple tournaments on the east side you have no results for (we do) and a lot of yours are at the wrong weights. Prime example, Trinity Lynn from Gibbs is a 185 pounder, she only wrestled 235 at out tournament because all of thr other girls in her weight pulled out.. Another one, Gabi Rincon (Bradley Central) should be #1 at 126 since she's undefeated and beaten every girl she's wrestled including your #1 from Riverdale at the Stone Memorial tournament. I mean I could go on, but what's the point? It's great that you have the passion you do for the girls division, I'll give you credit for that.

Hints why I said I wish the East would use track that’s cool he has someone in the East side helping him. When I do it on my own I can only do with what information I can find. Yet you always have something to say about the rankings when I have said it several times also girl you guys have a creekwood is one not even her name and also does not even go to creekwood anymore also How many Ranked girls after that has Gabi wrestled and stone memorial was what date? 
Yea I’m sure she is 185 but only info I have is her at 235 so that’s why she is there at 235. So again she is lucky to be ranked anywhere because 185 is stacked. I believe she beat some 235s who were ranked or placed in state from last year that’s why I put her at 235 best chance of placing at state is 235. 

3 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

I wish more coaches would enter results on track.  If it is that much of a burden, have a manger do it.  

43 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

I wish more coaches would enter results on track.  If it is that much of a burden, have a manger do it.  

Right like the tournaments on the east side literally have less then 40 girls show up to them. It can’t be too hard to run a tournament on track with 40 girls. I’m sure it’s the lack of coaches who don’t care about their 1-3 girls in their program so they don’t care to take them to girls only tournaments when a varsity tournament for boys his being held somewhere else. 
Or the coaches who hold a girls tournament but promote it for only 15 days notice for other teams to go to it. 
there is literally a spreadsheet for tournaments and yet some tournaments are not on there but are promoted on coach T 2 weeks before the tournament. 

• Sad 1