Heritage hires former UT Coach Joe Osovet

1 hour ago, rebeldevil said:

I thought this guy was bringing in a quality staff from all over the country and I see on TSSAA they are having to advertise for an offensive line coach and to beat all you don't have to go through the Head coach but the new "O" coordinator. Don't see all the excitement in this staff that was promised.

Osovet is too big time to have his contact information out there. If his email got out, colleges all across the country would be blowing him up with job offers. He already has his dream job, that would just waste his time. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Has spring practice already started at Heritage and will they have a scrimmage with another school during spring. Figured I would ask since everyone knew what is going on inside the coaching arena. Hope them well no matter who is coaching.

They have started spring practice. Interesting that a program that has put everything on social media and has a director of graphics and social media they haven’t posted a single thing from actual football practice. 

17 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

They have started spring practice. Interesting that a program that has put everything on social media and has a director of graphics and social media they haven’t posted a single thing from actual football practice. 

I understand what started out great has came to a halt. Spring practice is hard info to find out from about 98 percent of schools. It's like living back in the 1930's or 40's trying to find out anything. I do a lot of historical research on all the teams in East Tennessee and when looking for info through the old papers you'll pull your hair out. Reminds me of spring practice information.

17 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Nothing from the director of pub, but Jesse Smithey and his guys have some photos up from spring practice.  Bet that Carter assistant to whined about Jesse not having any of his kids in 5StarPrep's "top 30 college prospects" is seething.  

https://twitter.com/5StarPreps/status/1516589476830720002?s=20

• Like 1