Heritage hires former UT Coach Joe Osovet

2 hours ago, HTV said:

Let's be reasonable and rational here. Does anybody with a functioning brain really expect much to change as far as wins and losses with either of the county system football programs?  

I expect WB to make the playoffs. Player wise, they should have been the 4th seed last year. 

18 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

What are all these non-coaching positions they keep tweeting about?

oh, do you guys at MHS not have DOFO's and content creators?

it's all about what you can make the community and public believe, right? so if you put a pretty glittery bow on anything, you automatically win. if you tweet about your players, they get huge scholarships. if you blow enough smoke, people start believing it. if everybody buys into it, then good for them, but currently the people buying into it aren't the actual kids playing the game for these coaches and 'staff'...

pretty soon they'll have their tiktok up and running, keep an eye out.

• 3 weeks later...

inquiring minds. . .

are any of you looking at these coaches that have been hired to the HHS staff (I'm not talking about the extra "staff" but actual coaches) or are you just going by what is said when they've been announced on social media? I suggest you look at the coaching history and stops of some and tell me your two cents.

Edited by ftbllfan23

9 hours ago, ftbllfan23 said:

inquiring minds. . .

are any of you looking at these coaches that have been hired to the HHS staff (I'm not talking about the extra "staff" but actual coaches) or are you just going by what is said when they've been announced on social media? I suggest you look at the coaching history and stops of some and tell me your two cents.

Where is the information you speak of. The only thing I'll add here is that a third party did mention to me of an application that was submitted to a junior college very recently by someone.

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Where is the information you speak of. The only thing I'll add here is that a third party did mention to me of an application that was submitted to a junior college very recently by someone.

well, isn't that interesting :popcorneater:

just have a google of some of the members of the staff that's been put together. some things really don't make sense or add up.

that's all I'll say. 

15 hours ago, camppack said:

Get your $500 parking spot for Heritage football games before they sell out!

https://www.facebook.com/HHSMountaineersClimbersClub/photos/a.104104275603289/104104258936624

Based on the map and last time I went to a game over there, those were the handicapped parking spots. Are they making people in wheelchairs buy handicapped parking? 

40 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Based on the map and last time I went to a game over there, those were the handicapped parking spots. Are they making people in wheelchairs buy handicapped parking? 

wow, $500 dollars.

in regard to the handicap spots -- that's what I thought as well, but hey, while we're at it, there is nothing at that stadium/field that is ADA compliant.