Perry Co./ Wayne Co.

Josh2003

Guest IAMTHEGAME

They are on here talking about the merits of the wayne county guards, as they should. Wayne County's Guards Played Incredibly Well last night. As A team they shot around 46% from behind the arch. the thing that got the cats last night was their weakness in the post against a very good post in Chase Richardson. Gallian played fairly good defense on him, but Gallian needs to go lift weights or something cuz he couldnt hit a shotif he had to. he had many open looks right at the basket and cannot finish. york played well, but WC couldnt seem to pull many boards. Freshman David Hammonds came in and played fairly well and it makes me wonder if he need to be the one ridint the bench. I am starting to think that Gallian needs to be the one their til he learns to hit a lay-up.

Anyway, good luck to the Cats on Friday night as they travel to CA!! Keep your heads up guys!!Remember you are still 4-1!!!There is still a lot of ball to be played!!!

Well it was a dissapointing night for the Wildcat camp and noone was anymore dissapointed than those players. It was a battle from start to finish like I said it would be and I tip my hat to a very good team from Perry County. It could of very easily went the other way though, we just couldn't take advantage of the opportunities we had. There's a lot of ball left to play this year and I still feel very good about our chances in winning the district. Put it behind you Cats and bring it to CA this Friday night.

Old man out

Congrats to my Vikings on a big win. I would love to see them carry on the rich tradition that has been in PC for a long time. And I'd like to say good luck to Wayne Co. Friday night, because CA is the main team that I don't like in our district. Good luck to all the teams in the district and let's have a competitive year. But most of all GO Vikings.

I want to say Great Game to the Waynesboro teams. Your team has so much talent on it and I have seen alot of the boys play for several years in Middle and High school. You gave it your all and the hussle award goes to you for the game.Best of luck in the game against CA. I am however proud of the Perry County Vikings for the win. I was for the Vikings and hope the Vikings can keep this winning streak going.Perry County has alot of talent on and off the floor. They can be # 1 if they use their heads and play smart. Good Luck To The Vikings. ;)

I would like to say that was and probably will be one of the most exciting game in the district this year. At waynesboro, as perry county saw last year, it is very hard to come out of there with a win. Waynesboro has some exceptional guard play, but just couldn't match up with Richardson down low. Good luck to both teams in the future!!!!!!