Region 5AAA

BelmontRebel

On 2/25/2022 at 11:02 AM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Who exactly does District 9 play that is "good"? 

All the districts are extremely watered down with 4 classes.

I didn't say D9 did play good teams but they are obviously better than Metro's District.  3/4 wins the other night. 

Metro basketball is bad.  4A Cane Ridge  and 2A Cohn and that's really it.  

18 hours ago, BelmontRebel said:

I didn't say D9 did play good teams but they are obviously better than Metro's District.  3/4 wins the other night. 

Metro basketball is bad.  4A Cane Ridge  and 2A Cohn and that's really it.  

East Nashville is probably the best 2A team in the state and has killed Pearl Cohn. 

4 classes has severely watered down the product. There are a bunch of teams with great records that are not very good. I watched a 20 win team get beat by about 40 last week. . Heck, Greenbrier's record is great but lose to Portland? Seriously?

5 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

East Nashville is probably the best 2A team in the state and has killed Pearl Cohn. 

4 classes has severely watered down the product. There are a bunch of teams with great records that are not very good. I watched a 20 win team get beat by about 40 last week. . Heck, Greenbrier's record is great but lose to Portland? Seriously?

Yeah East sorry not Cohn.  But that district is awful except for those two teams.   But my whole question was about District 10 3A.    You go off on your own stupid rant.  

16 hours ago, BelmontRebel said:

Yeah East sorry not Cohn.  But that district is awful except for those two teams.   But my whole question was about District 10 3A.    You go off on your own stupid rant.  

Yeah my stupid rant was spot on. Greenbrier, the best team all year in your 10 AAA, gets beat by a really average Metro team. 

And by the way 10 AAA was awful top to bottom.

Edited by MichaelMyers76