CONGRATS MILAN BULLDOGS!

731Ball

1 hour ago, oneofakind said:

I agree Football is the Baby at Milan and is well supported.... But, the gym is phenomenal with many upgrades. They have invested in some good coaches in the past. They had some pretty good seasons along the way too. Coach Tucker was the Basketball coach on more than one occasion and called in help from some of the best coaches in TN to help get the team going in the right direction. Basketball teams have profited from a good football program at Milan more than people know... They have made tons of Money from Concessions at football games. As well as profited from the football revenue for the overall program. Milan has had potential in Basketball, but it has been a football town.... and thats ok... With that being said at the moment it is a Basketball Town... and thats OK too.... I am proud to be from a community that produces winners on and off the athletic court and field. At the end of the day thats what it is all about. GO DAWGS!!!!! we support you. 

Love having new Milan supporters on the boards. Keep posting. GO DAWGS!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am old enough to remember when Milan was all a Basketball town, and had a terrible football program. There is no reason you cannot have both, just look at Peabody and McKenzie for example. This, hopefully, is the start of such. Milan proves it can support all sports. Now, if they can just get the girls program revitalized.