Hillsboro STATE CHAMPS!

cdm2003

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are absolutely crazy if you think that Hillsboro is going to hold Maryville to 13 points. Their lowest point total of the season was 28. So if you do win the game, which is going to take Maryville making atleast 3 turnovers, they will still score more than 13 points.

With that said . . . . MHS-27 HHS-14

I honestly don't think he will get out of the backfield, especially if Drew Galyon isn't blocked! If Drew isn't blocked then he will be right there hitting him as he gets the ball! The Maryville defensive line is capable of a lot and saying that you're going to be state champs and saying that your hoss will run all over us probably is setting very well with big Cole McKinney, the linebacking crew, "Mini Cole," and our two exceptionally great defensive ends. Ohh and if Mini Cole cannot handle it, I'm sure that Brandon Waters can, when we need him on defensive he comes in, we don't usually need him though! Don't claim the gold ball before you have it...ask Kentucky about celebrating before the end of a game!

Hey Hillsboro Fan, good luck to your geat team! Ask around, Maryville has stopped every great running back from running over them by playing solid position football. Ask Mr. Riggs the great hope for UT, Last year. Mr. Milligan of Powell, is a great runner as well. These guys got a few yards but no points! And to his size there is a saying the bigger they are....the harder they,,,,, Well you know.

MHS 35 HHS 21

Guest Quicksilver

Hillsboro will play a great game. If the rebels don;'t watch out the may pull off the upset. But I think Maryville will come to play.

Maryville 32

Hillsboro 14

Guest beachrebel13

its the state championship, of course it will A great game, and for the first half will be close, then mhs will go to the locker room, the coaches will be like heres what u gotta do to win, and then if they execute, its over. i know hillsboro can run, but if they throw, lil russ over there on the corner will deliver a hit to stop the passing game.....hahaha i love the state championship, garden plaza here we come