6 minutes ago, biggz1517 said:

Where’s all the “Page’s gonna beat South Side” folks at?? Speak up!!!

Great win for South Side. One thing I have noticed is there is more action in regular season and tournaments with the west, east and middle playing each other. One reason I love summer ball is you see a lot of it. I think it needs to happen more and more. Great win for South Side. Unbelievable coaching and effort by the girls. They kept coming after them.

Edited by pioneer42

6 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Great win for South Side. One thing I have noticed is there is more action in regular season and tournaments with the west, east and middle playing each other. One reason I love summer ball is you see a lot of it. I think it needs to happen more and more. Great win for South Side. Unbelievable coaching and effort by the girls. They kept coming after them.

Absolutely! From what I’ve been told from the folks at SS, non of the other teams in those other areas will play them. They had less than 20 reg season games and couldn’t get anyone to schedule them. They are young and definitely will be back! That coaching staff coached a heck of a game too!

• Like 1