MC WINS!!!

kayjay

The season is just getting started. They both had problems with shots and D. The game was better that the score shows. MCBOB MC may be going places but they still have to play agianst the district teams then regional then if they get that faor the STATE. If they go that far they deserve it but Lets wait untill that time Unionville will be coming to MC to play. ;)

To the Lynchmob post, what are you talking about? You have post that are capable of making layups. Wonder if thats like when your three point shooters miss, does that count? To put the blame on the post if MC happens to not make it to the state is a joke! You should think what you write before you commit Lynchmob! Just how deep are your pockets really?? ;):):)

Guest bballfan22

i honestly don't see how anyone can fit into the gym that MC is playing in, on any given night... THE FANS have heads bigger than most gyms i have been in. FACT: moore county is a GREAT basketball team... MYTH: their fans make them that, if the girls on MC were as bad ballplayers as you all are fans... MC wouldn't be able to buy a win. MC fans....just remember... the girls this year are the same as they were last year...they were great last year...but didn't go ALL THE WAY... and personally i dont' see them going all the way this time either. But, if they do... you MC fans better start shutting your mouths and popping your heads now... or the cheering section at state tourn. for 11A will be a weak one, none of us from 11A want to come sit in the bleachers... i mean, even if we could fit in there w/ your big heads... we couldn't walk for all the crap that you talk being in the floor... HOWEVER... DT is are a long way off...and MC girls still have to follow the season out... i wish them the best of luck... But you fans just remember: MC girls are great ball players...but you fans... HAVEN'T won a game yet!!!!

I know that MC has some bad fans, but doesn't everyone. In any gym, you can find some bad fans. Some MC fans are just passionate about their team. There are good fans everywhere too, so there are some good ones at MC. Don't label everyone at MC as horrible.