Battle of the Bridge

FastEddieDavis

1 hour ago, FastEddieDavis said:

It’s the first time I see that both sides are playing it quiet. 

i think it’s going to be a better game than last years. I think the Tigers pull it out though! 

I honestly had no idea what Camden might look like this year. I know less about Waverly. I will say this  Coach McConnell finally put in his offense. Camden had 35 at half time  for  a 35-14 score when we sat the starters vs Bruceton  final 80-21. We did not play several starters on defense mostly LBs.  I look forward to the game as always see y'all Friday.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

I honestly had no idea what Camden might look like this year. I know less about Waverly. I will say this  Coach McConnell finally put in his offense. Camden had 35 at half time  for  a 35-14 score when we sat the starters vs Bruceton  final 80-21. We did not play several starters on defense mostly LBs.  I look forward to the game as always see y'all Friday.

80? :shock: 

9 hours ago, Beagle said:

Yea looks like McConnell finally installed his spread offense. Lots of one on one deep shots and hitting receivers quick in space. Camden will score against Waverly. But Waverly is well rounded on pass and run per usual and the lions will have to outscore the Tigers to win. I expect McConnell will throw everything at the Tigers to try and get this W. 

• Upvote 1