Livingston vs white co

90warrior

24 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

Livingston travels to white co to open the season. Should be a pretty good game. White co returns one of the top running backs in the state. Livingston should be improved. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

This one will get ugly. 1a Gordonsville  has had their way with Livingston  a couple times in the past week.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 90warrior said:

Livingston travels to white co to open the season. Should be a pretty good game. White co returns one of the top running backs in the state. Livingston should be improved. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

If white county has improved at all this should be a cupcake game for the Spartans 

On 8/20/2022 at 5:39 PM, ChineseFlu said:

What has happened to Livingston?  Athletes not coming out for football?  No community support?  That is once proud program.  The enrollment numbers continue to climb, I don't get it.  They can't even beat 1A teams.

I think it is a dip in talent level mainly but youth is an issue too.

Edited by tnhsfootballfan20

On 8/20/2022 at 5:39 PM, ChineseFlu said:

What has happened to Livingston?  Athletes not coming out for football?  No community support?  That is once proud program.  The enrollment numbers continue to climb, I don't get it.  They can't even beat 1A teams.

To many Jr highs in county that don't play football always a factor. Talent level down. Having to play every game away from home while stadium gets completed. Transition in coaches. All these factors have it the program. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 3:59 AM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

To many Jr highs in county that don't play football always a factor. Talent level down. Having to play every game away from home while stadium gets completed. Transition in coaches. All these factors have it the program. 

Athletic talent isn't rewarded in Livingston.  Everyone knows who is playing, and who goes into glamour positions.  No motivation for kids to play sports because even if they are talented and work hard, they'll just be blocking for the mayors kids, or a coach's kid.  Alot of talent is going elsewhere.  Can't say I blame the kids at all.

• Like 1