DAWGS and Tigers

IMDog

15 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

Pujo, we took it on the chin with the two Saturday games. O for 2 put us back a little bit in the standings. We might have to study a little more this week:huh:

I already picked and think I messed up a lot. Without doing quite a bid of searching, its real difficult. I'm really not willing to check all the stuff.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

I already picked and think I messed up a lot. Without doing quite a bid of searching, its real difficult. I'm really not willing to check all the stuff.

I've only picked two so far. You'll probably do better than me this week because I'll study and probably study wrong LOL.  Most of the games on the big ones this week are not East Tennessee games. There are more that I am not familiar with than vice versa, so it'll be probably be pure luck for me.

33 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I've only picked two so far. You'll probably do better than me this week because I'll study and probably study wrong LOL.  Most of the games on the big ones this week are not East Tennessee games. There are more that I am not familiar with than vice versa, so it'll be probably be pure luck for me.

Same here, I know very little about most of these games. If I do good ,it will be purely by accident.